Trip Report First time party of three! **Complete**

Pre-Trip

Hi everyone!! We are finally back!

After our super epic / huge family holiday back in 2019 things went a little crazy didn’t they?! But we are finally back and ready to get on the Disney fun after a very long break!

So, We are Natasha (Tasha) and Adam, we're from the East coast of the UK and we love disney world! If you have caught our last couple of trip reports you know that we love a semi relaxed approach to our holidays in disney and we like to see where the fun takes us. Although that may not be the case this time… more on that later! We both like to take it in turns writing the trip report together. I’ve linked our other trip reports below, including our favourite trip report for Disney wedding (obviously) 😂

Thread 'You and me, we're in a club now! *COMPLETE*'
Thread 'Magical MAYhem'
Thread 'COMPLETED!!! 2 Brits, 2 weeks and 2 Tonnes of fun!!!'

Who, When and where:

We are planning to visit in the start of September this year, we will be staying at old key west resort with Tashas family, this will be Tashas mum and dad (Alan and Joanne) her sister (Steph) and her nieces (ruby and Amelia)

If you hadn’t already guessed by our trip report title, we will also be bringing along one more visitor who joined the family in 2021, me and Tasha have increased our party size to three! Our son Tobias will be coming with us for his first Disney trip, here’s a pic of him getting his first letter from Mickey

12DD64A6-CB79-4A4D-AF5A-DC0E96128904.jpeg

He was very excited (I think more to just tear at the paper) 😂

And this is all three of us:
27151F6F-0C59-425B-998E-A11ADA208C4E.jpeg

Tickets:

We both have a 14 day Disney ticket and opted to pay the additional fee for genie+ each day. Tashas parents are also DVC members (so we’ll be trying to snaffle some of their discount hehe! )

Planning:

With this being our first trip with our little bundle of joy we are very torn between have a rigid plan or not planning anything to account for nap time and meltdowns hehe! We’re already expecting this holiday to be very different from what we’ve experienced before but also very excited to see how Tobias will react to seeing all of the characters, rides, CMs etc…
Any advice on travelling with a 1 year old / things to buy / tips that helped you with a baby in Disney world is greatly appreciated 😊

Looking forward for the adventure to begin!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 11 September 12th 2022 - Continued

Tobias was struggling... Seems like getting a half a metre pizza for a one year old is maybe too much? haha!

1679000601446.png

Also, he was shattered.

So Daddy had to step up and finish off the rest of the pizza for us...

1679000766054.jpeg

This is my one and only talent. I am able to eat copious amounts of pizza and just keep going. No other food, just pizza (sometimes wings if i'm in the mood). I will admit it's not a very helpful talent. Unless i'm due to be the next man vs food but only doing pizza eating challenges it's not much of a career either. But it's the one thing i'm good at 😂 I even helped Tashas family finish their pizza too! haha!

Afterwards I treated Ruby and Amelia to some treats in the Karamell Kuche store and maybe got myself a something little extra...

1679001231060.jpeg

Strangely enough, I thought this was just a small treat, but the cream inside the karamel cookie sandwiches was so rich i could only eat half at a time! It was amazing though!

Also got some nice shots of spaceship earth as we left

1679001413367.jpeg

Then we were on the bus back home! Tobias did a massive poop as we got on the bus and prompty fell asleep!

1679001486910.jpeg

We managed to slowly move him inside change his nappy and then he collapsed in bed ready for a good snooze!

1679001539184.jpeg

Run in your dreams little one!! 😂

We then collapsed on the sofa, watched the end of thor love and thunder and got to sleep ourselves!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 12 September 13th 2022

We were awake at 0630 got ourselves dressed and sorted. Tobias had his favorite Jam on toast with a side of stolen fruit loops.

1679949670105.png

Also why is smuckers jam(jelly) so much better than the ones in the UK? (Side note: if anyone knows where i can order more grape jelly in the UK without it being ridiculously expensive please let me know as me and Tobias are big fans)

We got to Animal Kingdom and headed straight to Kilimanjaro safaris. It was crazy busy! It was a nightmare trying to park the stroller! It was a 95 minute wait in standby and we were still 10-15 minutes in LL.

1679950343409.jpeg

Then it was onto the safari! (Tobias was being very rude for the camera, he was much more interested in the animals 😂 )

and we got very close to some of them!
1679950740843.jpeg

I was worried that he would charge us, but i guess he wasn't plugged in... (Dad jokes for days!)

Tobias interest did not last for long, soon the vigorous bouncing around and loud tour guide on the tannoy were apparently the perfect setting for a quick snooze...

So after the safari Grandad decided he would like some snuggles so he chilled with him whilst we went on Dinosaur

1679951186596.jpeg

Now i'm usually ready for the ride photos, i was even telling Ruby and Amelia where the camera might be and we should all pull a silly face. However having a child somewhat slows your reaction time... and i was not ready for this one...

1679951291243.jpeg

Everyone was on point... Apart from me...

There is just absolutely nothing going on behind those eyes...
1679951406759.png

Mind you, could have been worse, this guy at the back was caught right in the act!

1679951484385.png

Pick us a winner! 😂

We then headed onto Nemo as Tobias was waking up, He was a big fan of the show! (We usually put on dorys reef cam on disney+ for him and he loves it) so he absolutely loved this show!

1679951666727.jpeg

All the actors were really great and the show was really entertaining!

1679951717718.jpeg

We then had lunch at restaurant-a-sauras which was delicious as always! Absolutely love the nuggets and shrimp combo. Dunking them deep in the honey mustard is AMAZING!

After stuffing all that in, of course the sensible thing is to go straight onto triceratop twirl!

Tobias even took his own selfie on the ride 😂

1679952043648.jpeg

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 12 September 13th 2022 - Continued

Afterwards we headed to the lion king show!

1679952443721.jpeg

Tobias was a big fan of the monkey acrobats as well!

1679952555544.jpeg

After the show was done, our nieces vanished for Mickeys not so scary halloween party. (We had bought this as a treat for them and tashas sister as they had done a lot of helping out with Tobias's first few months with us)

So it was then me, Tasha, Tobias and Grandad heading to Boathouse for tea!

and back to see our one true love... the boathouse bread rolls...
1679952781574.jpeg

look at that SHINE!!

Tobias also got his tea served very fancily...

1679952822490.jpeg

Positively shocked at the manner it was served to him apparently!

Tobias had watermelon pieces with Mac and cheese, the mac and cheese looked super yummy for a kids portion!
1679953042640.jpeg

I got the firecracker shrimp tacos (naturally)

1679953079359.jpeg

and tasha had the Shrimp & Andouille Mac'n Cheese

1679953119606.jpeg

All in all it was a really nice meal!

We had a slow walk back to the car and then relaxed back at home for the rest of the evening.

Laurenciaa

Day 12 September 13th 2022

We were awake at 0630 got ourselves dressed and sorted. Tobias had his favorite Jam on toast with a side of stolen fruit loops.

View attachment 706765

Also why is smuckers jam(jelly) so much better than the ones in the UK? (Side note: if anyone knows where i can order more grape jelly in the UK without it being ridiculously expensive please let me know as me and Tobias are big fans)

We got to Animal Kingdom and headed straight to Kilimanjaro safaris. It was crazy busy! It was a nightmare trying to park the stroller! It was a 95 minute wait in standby and we were still 10-15 minutes in LL.

View attachment 706769
Then it was onto the safari! (Tobias was being very rude for the camera, he was much more interested in the animals 😂 )

and we got very close to some of them!
View attachment 706770
I was worried that he would charge us, but i guess he wasn't plugged in... (Dad jokes for days!)

Tobias interest did not last for long, soon the vigorous bouncing around and loud tour guide on the tannoy were apparently the perfect setting for a quick snooze...

So after the safari Grandad decided he would like some snuggles so he chilled with him whilst we went on Dinosaur

View attachment 706771

Now i'm usually ready for the ride photos, i was even telling Ruby and Amelia where the camera might be and we should all pull a silly face. However having a child somewhat slows your reaction time... and i was not ready for this one...

View attachment 706772

Everyone was on point... Apart from me...

There is just absolutely nothing going on behind those eyes...
View attachment 706774

Mind you, could have been worse, this guy at the back was caught right in the act!

View attachment 706775
Pick us a winner! 😂

We then headed onto Nemo as Tobias was waking up, He was a big fan of the show! (We usually put on dorys reef cam on disney+ for him and he loves it) so he absolutely loved this show!

View attachment 706776

All the actors were really great and the show was really entertaining!

View attachment 706777

We then had lunch at restaurant-a-sauras which was delicious as always! Absolutely love the nuggets and shrimp combo. Dunking them deep in the honey mustard is AMAZING!

After stuffing all that in, of course the sensible thing is to go straight onto triceratop twirl!

Tobias even took his own selfie on the ride 😂

View attachment 706778

To be continued...

hahahahaha wow This is one of the better pictures I have seen on Dinosaur :D

Tobias on the other hand, cute as hell :joyfull:

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 13 September 14th 2022

For some reason i totally forgot to post this photo of when we got back to the room. Safe to say Tobias was definetly guessing the answer of this one!

1680034005770.jpeg

Unfortunately this is where our holiday took a tad turn for the worse.

We woke up very tired as we had had a very bad night with Tobias and didn't get to sleep until around 4am.

We just assumed he'd eaten something that had upset his stomach but we decided to opt for a slow morning in view of this and treated ourselves to a dennys breakfast! As we were getting Tobias dressed it actually looked like he'd been biten by a mosquito a few times so this must have been why he was so unsettled during the night, or so we thought!

I got myself the grand slamwich!
1680034270631.jpeg

Look at that cross section!
1680034354263.jpeg

Tobias's 'kids' breakfast. He ate very well this entire holiday! haha!
1680034315916.jpeg

Then tasha had the lumberjack breakfast (or something like that i forget what it was called)

1680034419489.jpeg

With a side of those super fluffy pancakes of course!

1680034445515.jpeg

It was only during breakfast that we noticed more bites on Tobias's knees, when we took him to change his bum, we notied further spots round the back. It looked a lot like either hand, foot & Mouth or Chickenpox. (annoyingly we had a chicken pox vaccination cancelled by the supplier prior to our holiday due to short staff) we thought better to be safe and sorry and took him to the nearby pharmacy to get some advice and they advised us to go to the nearby urgent care facility.

Then we spent around 4 hours here, and that was pretty much our entire day. It wasn't a great one and Tobias certainly wasn't happy about it. Although he did enjoy the occasional run around outside whilst we waited at least.

So after these 4 hours (and 214 USD lighter) the doctor told us it could be chicken pox or it could be hand foot and mouth, but he wouldn't be able to give a definitive answer because in the state they vaccinate against the chickenpox so they're not accustomed to seeing the symptoms for it. he also couldnt guarentee that wed be able to fly unless all the spot were 'dry'. this caused a few days of worry but *spoiler alert* luckily it wasnt an issue.

So the advice was to generally just wait it out and see if it got worse and go from there really!

Tobias thought the rides at the urgent care facility left a little to be desired. It was definitely not his favorite place to be!

1680035243067.jpeg

Luckily for us as we got back to the hotel room it chucked it down for the rest of the day! So at least we weren't missing too much in the parks! (although i'll take a rainy day in Disney over a sunny day back home any day)
1680035477964.png

The family came back from their day out of the park thoroughly soaked through. got changed and headed out to red lobster for their tea. So i headed out to our usual spot... Goods food to go!

Although i really can't complain having this right on our doorstep!
1680035622141.jpeg

Tobias was definitely happy to be eating his chicken and chips after his rubbish day as well!

1680035696106.jpeg

We ordered in some chinese food as well, watched a bit of she hulk, but then the family came back and our nieces hadn't seen the show yet so we turned it off to save spoiling it for them.

We had an early night as we were still shattered from the night before. Safe to say we were a little disheartened and worried about how Tobias was feeling, as well as our chances of getting home, the doctor also advised we dont head to the parks until the visible spots had dried up so it put a lot of our plans on hold. But! there wasn't a great amount we could do about it now and we just had to wait and see.

We collapsed in bed ready to rest up for whatever our next plan was!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 14 - September 15th

We all woke up late (by Disney standards) at 0800. Luckily for us we had zero plans today!

Tobias was faring much better than the day before. His skin looked a little a bumpy but hadnt really spread much further! So we were a little confused, was it some really bad heat rash? Really bad nappy rash? We didn't really know what to do with ourselves. We decided we would be ok to venture out but avoid the parks just in case. Today we opted to play it save and just do a little retail therapy and just keep an eye on him to see if it got worse throughout the day.

So we had a lovely chilled morning. (See a super relaxed tobias below)
1680206337176.jpeg

He was literally just laid there looking out the window and his mummy lol.

We headed to the mall and thought some retail therapy would at least make me and Tasha feel better!

Usually we Glike to treat ourselves whilst on holiday, but we were really disapointed with what was available, a good portion of the shops were closed and the ones that were open seemed to have very little inventory. I think for the first time ever we left the mall empty handed apart from Tasha who ended up buying some scrubs for work (exciting i know)

On the upside this meant the play area was nearly empty and nice and cool for Tobias, so he had a wail of a time!

1680206717524.jpeg

1680206918889.jpeg

1680206978352.jpeg

He loves a good game of peek-a-boo

The saving grace was that the food courts was still serving up the good stuff, my all time favorite...

CHARLEYS!!
1680207029242.jpeg

One with everything!!

We've got taco bell over here, we've got 5 guys, it's time for charleys to join the party! I so miss these cheesesteaks when we're back home lol.

Tobias also enjoyed a quesadilla from Taco bell.
1680207244423.jpeg

What we didnt realise was that we'd bought him a spicy (for babies) chicken quesadilla. To our shock it turns out tobias is a spicy food fan and he wolfed it down!

Then we came back to the hotel and dived into the pool with Tobias as he still seemed fine and in good spirits.

Tashas family then returned and told us they were going to have a chilled one this evening so if we wanted to pop out they would gladly have Tobias.

We tag teamed out and then dashed to Vineland (in a desperate attempt to recover our retail therapy day lol.

But it seemed the weather had other ideas...

Good job i treated myself to a coat in Timberland! Tasha on the other hand got soaked as we'd left our ponchos in the car.

We didn't see much else so we thought as we hadn't got chance to see a firework show the whole time we were there we would dash to epcot to see harmonius

The forecast said it looked as though the rain would subside so we donned the ponchos and headed out!

1680207691742.jpeg

We hadn't eaten too much since lunch so grabbed a small snack from the canada pavilion.

1680207736038.jpeg

Can't go wrong with a cheese and bacon soup!

Naturally our bad luck continued and after waiting in the rain for the postponed show it inevitably got cancelled.

So we trudged back with the rest of the other guests through the rain back to the car.

At least Space ship earth looked amazing at night.

1680207879697.jpeg

We got back and with minutes to spare to place a last minute order at goods food to go (we were becoming quite the regulars there) got some ice cream sandwiches and headed back to the room with our food.

The mango rum BBQ pulled pork bun really is super tasty and the best on the menu. You can also trust my opinion. I've now sampled the complete menu at the place! So i am your goods food to go expert! 😂
1680207988544.jpeg

We headed to bed to prepare for our last full day (hopefully) in Disney!

sheriffwoody

Currently working my way through your report, but had to comment on this

I think Tobias could have lived on these the entire holiday if we let him!
LP lives on these in regular life :hilarious: We tried making them ourselves to save a little money and she will not have it! Gotta be the real deal. I eat them sometimes too, and I gotta say...they are dang good!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Currently working my way through your report, but had to comment on this

LP lives on these in regular life :hilarious: We tried making them ourselves to save a little money and she will not have it! Gotta be the real deal. I eat them sometimes too, and I gotta say...they are dang good!
Glad it's not just us! Attempted to make our own at home and just like yours, he would not have it haha! (How do they know?!)

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 15 - September 16th

Today was going to be our last full day in Disney! Tobias was feeling absolutely fine and even slept in till 0800. (Very late by disney standards)

We were out the house by 10 and ready and waiting for the bus!

We arrived and were just in time for our space mountain LL which was a nice little wake up for us whilst Tobias had one of his famous mid morning naps.

Then we dashed back to the front of the park (i diverted via caseys corner for obvious reasons...)
1682624226257.jpeg

Those corndog nuggets are something else!

and we were ready for our meet with Mickey and Minnie, Tobias began to wake up and was just in time for the parade and also ready to steal some of my nugs!
1682624321048.jpeg

He was definitely a fan.

dinner and a show! he loved seeing the characters go by and snacking to his hearts content.
1682624436177.jpeg

Then it was meet Mickey time!

As emotional as we were the first time he met the characters at chef mickeys we still struggled to handle the cuteness overload that was him interacting with mickey and minnie!

Absolutely adorable!

a bit of peekabo with Minnie as well!

Then he held hands with Minnie (even though he really wanted to grab her nose)

1682624788768.jpeg

Staring at her nose... lol

But overall the experience was very overwhelming and we were very emotional with his reaction being so adorable. Mickey and Minnie made the experience so special. I'll be honest we haven't done any meat and greets for years feeling a bit too 'grown up' i guess but it was like meeting the characters for the first time. I think it was a highlight of our holiday and still brings a smile today.

cuteness overload GIF

What is this thing with being a parent? I'm fairly certain i wasn't the kind of guy that would choke up when i saw a child meeting mickey before... Having kids definitely makes you soft!

Then we grabbed something proper from starlight express cafe, just some chicken tenders and bits nothing special to top up our tanks before dashing on big thunder and then getting onto Splash mountain.

Found another decent wallpaper background shot for the phone as well hehe!
1682625103163.jpeg

It was gorgeous weather!

So it was nice to cool off with a splash!
1682625165771.jpeg

We then mooched over to POTC and decided we would take Tobias on it for his first plunge ride!

But it turns it he loved it! Absolutely laughed his bum off after we got to the bottom and loved watching the cannon fire from the boat to the harbor!

After we came out of POTC it was absolutely chucking it down. It did not look like it was going to subside for the rest of the day, so it looked like our last day in Disney was going to be cut a little bit short!

We rushed our ways towards the entrance of the park with everyone else (because literally everyone was flooding out of the park) however when i got to one archway the CMs told me that i had to go through the other one. I'm not saying i don't understand why they did it cause i do but when i'm there absolutely wet through and Tobias was screaming in his pushchair (cause he still hated the rain cover) i was very annoyed about it.

At least Tobias enjoyed his bus ride home back to the resort.
1682625712819.jpeg

At least for a good 2 minutes or so...

1682625755848.jpeg

Then we got ready to head out for our meal at T-Rex!

Tobias was definitely a fan of the meteor showers!

I got myself a small beer as well... dropped into a cocktail...

1682626048340.jpeg

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 15 - September 16th - Continued

We had a really good meal at T-Rex!

Tobias had pizza with (of course) a massive bowl of corn (i swear he ate so much corn we should have had to declare him as a vegetable before flying back home)

1682626629269.jpeg

I opted for the Meteor meatloaf which was meatloaf, BBQ sauce, red skinned mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, fried onion strings. Very yummy!
1682626726567.jpeg

Tasha went for the Triassic Trio. Dino-mite shrimp and scallops, shrimp skewer, chimichurri sauce, char-grilled sirloin steak, steak butter, Raptor rice. The scallops were absolutely amazing.

1682626830151.jpeg

We then had a quick look round the disney store but had to make a move fairly quickly as Tobias was getting sleepy and it was very close to his bed time. it also hadn't stopped raining so moving around was awkward without getting socked.

1682627066916.jpeg

Pooping whilst in the Disney store?... This is the way...

We then got him back and quietly tided away bits in the room that we could so could get a head start on packing in the morning!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 16/17 - September 17th

We were up and at them for 7! Dashing round getting things packed, everyone was moving super fast (It was like the beginning scene in home alone when they're all rushing around getting ready but it was all sped up 😂 )

Tobias had his suitcase packed before the rest of us!
1682627542821.jpeg

We were going to head to Disney Springs to do some last minute shopping but they were queuing wayyyy down the road so decided to forego it and just headed to target to get snacks before heading home!

We managed to secure around 5 kilos worth reeses pieces, m&ms, chips ahoy chewy, and we got some of the hidden valley ranch dressing powder because it's impossible to get back home, and it's awesome to just add to soured cream and put in your fajitas! We got 2 boxes full and i still don't think we've used more than 2 sachets! Definitely a good buy for us lol

We then headed to Millers for our last meal before the flight! We went BIG

1682627853077.jpeg

Loaded fries with ranch

1682627881574.jpeg

Quesadillas and chips for Tobias

1682627921525.jpeg

potstickers and wings!

1682627944352.jpeg

Fish tacos for me!
also... you see the animal cracker bags above? Tobias absolutely loved these and couldn't get enough of them, however so far i've failed to find them online anywhere! So any advice on where to buy these would be very gratefully received! ...I also thought they were quite tasty too... haha!

Then it was onto the petrol station to top up the car and head to the airport! 😭

Just as we reached the airport one notch disappeared from the fuel tank. I thought as i returned the car if they charge me for this i'll laugh cause it was practically full! (as you know we had just filled it prior to getting there)

1682628201579.jpeg

Well guess what? When we got home i got charged 4 dollars because we didn't return it full... FOUR DOLLARS! 😅

Anyways...

Tobias had fallen asleep and decided to stay asleep all the way through check in.

1682628299361.jpeg

We were scared to move him...

We held up the security line for 10 minutes whilst we took him out of the carrier etc and folded away the pram for screening it. It was a tense operation. But yes... We were those people holding up the line... :oops:

He amazingly fell asleep before take off and stayed asleep! Even when it was super bumpy and turbulent!

1682628496259.jpeg

Tasha already heading into that mum phase of bejeweled/candy crush haha!

We did however struggle to move him around the meals etc. The main annoyance about the Aer Lingus was the arm rests... They never went all the way up fully and wouldn't stick there and would flop down now and again... So when did one of these rogue arm chairs decide to do this? Right as we laid Tobias down and it clonked him on his head!

The rest of the flight was indeed a red eye flight in every sense of the word... Tobias screamed and cried for a good portion of the flight off and on. ( i think about 4 hours or so) Although at one point there was a spare seat in front of me and a guy came and willingly sat in front and reclined his seat in front of a SCREAMING BABY... I just had no words? Did he not want to sleep? Was the sounds of shrieking soothing? Either way it was very confusing haha! So what time did he decide to fall asleep? Just when we were landing back in Manchester... Safe to say i think we were the most hated people on that flight! haha!

He stayed asleep, during landing, immigration and even had the audacity to stay asleep at baggage claim in front of everyone he'd kept awake for the entire flight.

I could feel the hatred on us whilst we waited for the bags... 😅
1682628974667.jpeg

Luckily Tasha had managed to get some sleep on the flight whilst i had him so she drove us back whilst i slept in the back of the car with Tobias. (Again... amazingly he was still asleep at this point)

We got back home and Tobias woke up fresh with the joys of spring ready for his brunch!

So we all had brunch! Which consisted of the leftover food we had bought before we left (big sandwiches muffins etc) Tobias enjoyed his last uncrustable for a long time and then Tasha hit the hay whilst i played with Tobias for the morning!

Then that was finally the end of our holiday! I think with us finally finishing this 7/8 months after our trip we've done very well considering we still don't get a lot of sleep these days! haha!

I think for sure we will wait a little longer before our next Disney holiday. As much as he enjoyed it, we can't wait to take him back when he can appreciate it a bit more and get on some of the rides no problem. At least we would like him down to one napp a day as the two naps really interrupted what we could do through the day due to timings and just one siesta per down sounds quite nice! That being said, the memories we had made during our trip... i simply wouldn't trade it for the world. Seeing Tobias interact with the characters is something i didn't think would bother me, but it was always be a memory i will cherish for the rest of my life.

We did have the option to go after he was 2, and although he is walking around more these days so would have enjoyed it better i think we may have had more of a struggle keeping him contained on the flight on the way there, also with the way costs have spiraled out of control in the last few months (both in Disney and with food/energy companies/everything back home) we'd rather wait a little longer and be able to have the same kind of experience when we do go as we've had in the past.

All in all if you're ever unsure about taking an infant to Disney i would absolutely recommend doing it. The only problem is once you've taken them on holiday somewhere like disney you just want to keep doing it again and again and again! We're already looking at taking him away somewhere for some winter sun this year! I was always dubious about going on holiday with him, i was prepared to hunker down and not travel anywhere abroad until he was about 6 or 7 haha, but this trip definitely helped me get out of comfort zone and actually enjoy the time with him rather than always be worried about the worst that could happen whilst we're out and about.

Another amazing trip to Disney and we can't wait for the next one (whenever that will be!)

Much love
Adam, Tasha & Tobias
1682630762224.jpeg

PS: Yes he's finally walking!

sheriffwoody

Aww sad to see this come to an end! Sorry y'all had a rough flight home, I know that had to suck! Our flight is only about 1.5hr, and that was miserable enough with an infant :hilarious: Each trip has gotten more fun for our family, and I can confirm that once they're down to 1 nap, life changes soooo much FOR THE BETTER! LP still naps at 4yo, but she's fine without a nap too, so I'm interested to see how our upcoming trip will be, since I don't plan on actually laying her down for any naps. Unlike Tobias, she doesn't sleep unless conditions are optimal, haha! I'm amazed at all his on-the-go napping!

I hope you're able to get another Disney fix soon, and until then, hope you find some nice things to do elsewhere!

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
View attachment 713000
Fish tacos for me!
also... you see the animal cracker bags above? Tobias absolutely loved these and couldn't get enough of them, however so far i've failed to find them online anywhere! So any advice on where to buy these would be very gratefully received! ...I also thought they were quite tasty too... haha!

They look like Gerber toddler animal crackers. The Gerber website says it doesn’t support international shipping and then directs to this:

I hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing. Disney with a toddler certainly is a unique but excellent experience. Glad you all were able to make some great memories.

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Aww sad to see this come to an end! Sorry y'all had a rough flight home, I know that had to suck! Our flight is only about 1.5hr, and that was miserable enough with an infant :hilarious: Each trip has gotten more fun for our family, and I can confirm that once they're down to 1 nap, life changes soooo much FOR THE BETTER! LP still naps at 4yo, but she's fine without a nap too, so I'm interested to see how our upcoming trip will be, since I don't plan on actually laying her down for any naps. Unlike Tobias, she doesn't sleep unless conditions are optimal, haha! I'm amazed at all his on-the-go napping!

I hope you're able to get another Disney fix soon, and until then, hope you find some nice things to do elsewhere!
Oh absolutely! We've noticed such a difference now that he's only napping once a day!

I know what you mean about getting them down and Tobias is exactly the same at home! Everything has to be perfect for him to even think about taking a nap in the day hehe! I think Disney just over stimulated him so much that he had to nap 😂

Most definitely though! We've already been on a few mini breaks with him here and there and have enjoyed every single one of them!

I hope you guys have an awesome time and I'm sure it will be an amazing experience!!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
They look like Gerber toddler animal crackers. The Gerber website says it doesn’t support international shipping and then directs to this:

I hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing. Disney with a toddler certainly is a unique but excellent experience. Glad you all were able to make some great memories.
mrw GIF

Thank you so much!! You have made our child a very happy boy!! I will definitely be putting in a bulk order of these for him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom