Pre-Trip First MVMCP Trip!

Hello everyone! My name is Davita and its my very first Disney World pre trip report. Wish me luck on this I don't think it's as easy as it seems.
Cast of characters:
Me! Name is Davita 29 year old Disney nerd since I was tiny and here's the evidence:
IMG_3950.jpg

I'm the most adorable one in the pink dress of course. That was taken circa June 1992 in Disneyland. I've been to Disneyland probably around 15 times in my lifetime since we live in Texas and it's an easy 12 hour drive. I'm a night shift RN and this is me now with my very favorite Princess Ariel June 2013 (meeting her is a trip requirement)
IMG_0343.JPG

The DH: Paul 30 year old orchestra teacher by day and Disney nerd by night. This is him with his best friend in the entire world on Dapper Day this year at Disneyland
IMG_0738.JPG

Trip info:
We will be in the World from November 21st thru the 28th and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. It's our first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Thanksgiving, and our first stay at a Deluxe resort at the World.

Day One:
Arrive around 2 pm and we had bought 7 day park hopper tickets but now we are also planning a trip in June 2015 for my 30th(!!!) birthday so as soon as we arrive we are going to upgrade to annual passes. Something I'm sooo excited about. MVMCP at 4 pm and I really want to eat at Roaring Fork at the lodge.

Day Two
Epcot! Every sit down meal we are eating at will be brand new for us! Today it's Via Napoli for dinner

Day Three
DHS today. Got Fastpasses for the Frozen sing along for this day since I've heard how epically crowded it will be Thanksgiving week. Huge Frozen fans here! First Osbourne Lights show viewing. Nothing at DHS sounded appetizing this trip, we've eaten at Mama Melrose and 50s Prime Time at other trips. So we will going to 1900 Park Fare and the Grand Floridian for this dinner. Then off to MK for EMH.

Day Four
I'm scared to say this but this day we are going to Universal to check out Diagon Alley. I don't really have any expectations to see everything at Universal just want to focus on Harry Potter. Dinner tonight at California Grill to watch Wishes.

Day Five
Animal Kingdom day today. We will be eating a late lunch at Sanaa at AKL.

Day Six
Epcot day again today with our second Princess meal of the trip at Akershus. I have to meet Ariel! :):):)

Day Seven
Today is Thanksgiving and we are doing what I've always heard we shouldn't do and go to MK on a major holiday. I don't have high expectations for getting a lot done just want to enjoy being there. Today is the day I have Fastpasses to meet Anna and Elsa and dinner will be at Liberty Tree Tavern (of course)

Day Eight
Last day our flight leaves at 7 pm so we are going to spend the day at MK since we aren't spending that much time there earlier in the week.

So that's it! I'm going to try to take many many more pictures so I can write a proper trip report when we return. 52 days to go! Just a favorite picture of us meeting the Beast last trip:
IMG_0379.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom