Fireworks viewing at the Poly

NemoFan

From reading other posts, I understand that Wishes can be viewed from the beach at the Poly and that the Wishes music is piped in. Is the music also piped in for the fireworks display that is part of the Pirates and Princess party? Also, what time does the Pirate and Princess fireworks begin? The Disney website only seems to list the time for Wishes.

One more question, the Electric Water Pageant is said to pass the Poly at 9 PM nightly. During our stay, Wishes is supposed to start at 9 PM some nights. Will we be able to watch both simultaneously or does the Electric Water Pagaent happen earlier on those nights?

Thanks in advance for all the helpful information.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The music is piped in, but as with regular Wishes, the music is played at a very low level around the beach. It is barely audible.

Upvote 0

tikiman

Wishes is played at the beach and in front of Hawaii lonnghouse and it is very easy to hear. It use to be harder to hear (as Steve mentioned) but they have since put out new speakers. The new speakers along the beach are loud enough to hear in the room with the door closed. They do not play the music for the Pirates and Princess party.

The Electrical Water Pageant is right after fireworks at the Polynesian beach.

Aloha

Steve

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

From reading other posts, I understand that Wishes can be viewed from the beach at the Poly and that the Wishes music is piped in.

We watched wishes back in April from the beach at the Poly and i dont remember there being music played - mind you i may've had other things on my mind as my boyfriend had proposed moments before the fireworks started :sohappy: !!

Upvote 0

KeithVH

Agreed. I was there end of June and there was complete silence during Wishes. I was out on the point but if it is loud as everyone says, you would have thought I'd have heard it. Was kinda bummed.

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

Agreed. I was there end of June and there was complete silence during Wishes. I was out on the point but if it is loud as everyone says, you would have thought I'd have heard it. Was kinda bummed.

When I was at the Poly last week there was no way you would of heard the music at the point you could barely hear on the edge of the beach. I was kind of bummed abou this. Now when I walked by the pool the music was so loud.

Upvote 0

DougK

The Poly beach is one of the best places to watch Wishes, whether you can hear the music or not it is an incredible view and an awesome evening! And if the fireworks start at 9 the Electrical Water Pageant will hold up until they are over.

Upvote 0

crxbrett

This might be kind of semi-off topic, but I love listening to the Haunted Mansion wolf howls, the WDW Railroad bell, Spectro-Magic and the Frontierland Riverboat whistle across the Seven Seas Lagoon at night on the beach at the Poly. It's almost soothing and calming to hear any of these sounds along with the waves lapping and the ducks occasionally making a noise.

Upvote 0

laalaa

I'll be going on my 2nd visit in November, week after thanksgiving. We stayed off site before, only saw wishes once and never walked around any of the resorts. Im soooo looking forward to my next trip.

If it wasnt for this forum I wouldnt know about all these "extra" things to do WDW.

Watching wishes from the poly beach is definately one of them. I have a few questions if anyone would mind answering them.

Does it get quite busy at the beach for the fireworks?

Apart from on the sand, are there any places to sit?

Will i be able to see it quite well?

Can we get a drink anywhere? Or even fill up our refill mugs?

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

I'll be going on my 2nd visit in November, week after thanksgiving. We stayed off site before, only saw wishes once and never walked around any of the resorts. Im soooo looking forward to my next trip.

If it wasnt for this forum I wouldnt know about all these "extra" things to do WDW.

Watching wishes from the poly beach is definately one of them. I have a few questions if anyone would mind answering them.

Does it get quite busy at the beach for the fireworks?

Apart from on the sand, are there any places to sit?

Will i be able to see it quite well?

Can we get a drink anywhere? Or even fill up our refill mugs?

Just got back from our stay at the Poly. I watched the fireworks from the park twice, the poly beach twice, and from a boat as well. Of course the boat was the best, but second was the beach at the poly. You actually see more fireworks from the poly because you can see the far apart ones. I looks great.

First, the beach gets busy, but it wasn't packed. If you want to sit on a beach chair you should get there early.

Second, You can also walk out to the point and watch from there. This is a paved path. As well as from the grass area between the two beaches and the dock.

Third, You will be able to see every thing, even the low fireworks as well as tink flying.

Fourth, Captain Hooks is 24 hours you should be able to get what ever you need there.

Enjoy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom