Fireworks/Spectro Show Times??

fireworkz

Hi all,
Our trip is getting closer and closer!! To help us with some planning I was wondering if anyone can provide me with the current times/days for Wishes, Fantasmic and Spectromagic or direct me to a web page that might list the times while we're there in February/March. I didn't ask about Illuminations because I assume it's still held nightly at 9:00 when Epcot closes.
Thanks!

I would be thrilled if someone could tell me where to find fireworks and parade times on the disneyworld.com site. It used to be right there on the calendar pages, but now all I can see are the open and close times.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I would be thrilled if someone could tell me where to find fireworks and parade times on the disneyworld.com site. It used to be right there on the calendar pages, but now all I can see are the open and close times.
yeah, I was just going to say--they don't show the show times anymore...annoying.

Upvote 0

fireworkz

Original Poster
Thanks for the help all - yeah, that's why I was asking here, I knew it use to be on the official site, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom