Fireworks Preferred Viewing

JonBoy

We have recieved some vouchers today to redeem for preferred viewing for wishes and illuminations. Is it worth using them or not? Where is the best place to watch these fireworks?:shrug:

spencer75

We used the vouchers last year. Wishes fire works veiwing is by the smoking area in front of the ?plaza resturant, down the steps by the water. there were trees in the way for my liking. I prefer to watch wishes from main street as i like to be in the centre of the castle, i did not like being off centre. Also we do not have children, so i can always see and do not mind the crowds.
As for the Illuminations of earth (EPCOT) the viewing lake is down some steps by Morroco, again i felt i was too far away and off centre. i prefer to watch Illuminations of Earth from the shop that stands by itself from the walk from Future world to world showcase. the shop is at the top of a slight gradiant, and we have never had a problem in finding a space. as well do not have the issue of children who cannot see over the top of adults heads.

Upvote 0

Himmin

My parents were there in January and used them and said the Epcot one was really good and the magic kingdom one was good aslong as you stood on the ramp down to the the smoking area rather than at the bottom otherwise the tree's obstructed the view.

Me and my partner are going in 63 days and I have booked us in. I'm sure it will be great but if not were seeing wishes 4 more times and Illuminations 3 more so its not the end of the world.

If your only going to see them once then prehaps it isnt the best idea, but if you have seen them before or get to see them more than once I would deffinatly go for it !!

Have a wonderfull time and let us know what it was like if you do decide to go!!

Upvote 0

wizards8507

We have recieved some vouchers today to redeem for preferred viewing for wishes and illuminations. Is it worth using them or not? Where is the best place to watch these fireworks?:shrug:

Chat up the two cast members who hang out by a rope just to the side of the Rose and Crown in the UK pavilion. Just start talking about the weather or some other nonsense. They're really nice, and they'll invite you to come back to that area for free preferred viewing of IllumiNations that night, no voucher necessary.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom