FireWork Show for 100 years

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Is there going to be a special firework show at MGM for the 100 year celebration?

If there is... is fantamic still gonna run as normal?

Are there any changes happening to any firework shows on each theme park due to the celebration?

if anyone knows, let me know!
Thanx laterz

wdwcrazy

I really think that there will be. Rumors have been flying about a new fireworks show for Disney-MGM Studios, or the return of Sorcery in the Sky. Plus in concept art they show fireworks at Disney-MGM Studios.

Nope. The entertainment calender has already been finalized for that time. Fantasmic is going to be the only nighttime entertainment offering. There probably will be a special fireworks show for the press event on Oct. 2, but that would be after normal park hours..

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Fantasmic

So fantasmic is going to be running normaly during all this time?

since Fantasmic is going to be the only night show,
will there be any changes to it? due to the celebration?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Disney have released all the information about the 100th Celebration, and it includes no new pyro show - or changes to the current shows.

If you rememeber back to the 2000 celebrations, Disney were heavily promoting RoEarth almost a year ahead of the launch. So I think its safe to say if there was to be a new show this time, we would have heard about it by now.

Basically this celebration is being done for very little money. It is nothing more than a collection of a few parades, shows and exhibits.

Kevin

I saw the fireworks in the concept art also and thought for sure that they would be returning a fireworks show to the Studios. I really think Sorcery in the Sky should return over Sorcery Mickey's hat. How appropriate is that??

I never got to see it but it looks really good from the video I've seen on the site.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
100 Years of Magic

They may adjust the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks to reflect the 100 Years of Magic celebration but accourding to the Mickey Monitor, Fantasmic! is to run as normal.

Mikejakester

Original Poster
GOOD! BEcuase the last 2 times I've gone to MGM to see fantasmic they could not finish the show due to tecnical dificulties, and Im heding over there again in novemeber and it better be running!! jejeje:D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Are you sure it was technical difficulty? They have back up plans when a part of the show isn't working. Check the Fun Facts of Fantasmic! at hiddenmickeys.org

wdwcrazy

Maybe a new fireworks show would be a surprise. They hyped ROE so much becuase it was a brand new show, and a great one at that. If they just bring back Sorcery in the Sky, it would be really good. I hope they do!

Mikejakester

Original Poster
yeah i know everything about they back up plans, belive me I searched and Searched I was so frustrated, But belive me, I think I know mostly eveyrthing about fantasmic from their A, B, C plans, to how many ppl are in the whole show

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Maybe a new fireworks show would be a surprise. They hyped ROE so much becuase it was a brand new show, and a great one at that. If they just bring back Sorcery in the Sky, it would be really good. I hope they do!

Look how the mouse hyped the return of Main Street Electrical Parade, and then again with SpectroMagic. If Sorcery was coming back, I think the PR machine would be into gear on it by now. They dont just reserve the hype for new shows!! :)

mightyduck

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Disney have released all the information about the 100th Celebration, and it includes no new pyro show - or changes to the current shows.

If you rememeber back to the 2000 celebrations, Disney were heavily promoting RoEarth almost a year ahead of the launch. So I think its safe to say if there was to be a new show this time, we would have heard about it by now.

Basically this celebration is being done for very little money. It is nothing more than a collection of a few parades, shows and exhibits.

It's being done for very little $$$ on their part...I'm sure we'll spend a fortune. ;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck

It's being done for very little $$$ on their part...I'm sure we'll spend a fortune. ;)

That will be why I dont go. If its just new parades,hat, and some walt disney items. Its goingto take a whole lot more for me tocome to the celebration. I dont see that happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom