Field Guide to the Studios?

stonehill1968

Original Poster
This was due some weeks ago per Amazon, and has since been postponed twice from what Amazon tells me. Most recent anticipated ship date was late June. However, I saw somewhere that Borders was tellings its customers that it was a year off. Any news as to what's going on with the Studios Field Guide?

the-reason14

This was due some weeks ago per Amazon, and has since been postponed twice from what Amazon tells me. Most recent anticipated ship date was late June. However, I saw somewhere that Borders was tellings its customers that it was a year off. Any news as to what's going on with the Studios Field Guide?

Hopefully they're holding it off because they want it to be up to date. And maybe they'll have some new rides opening real soon and by waiting they can add info about those new rides. :lookaroun:lookaroun

HMF

Hopefully they're holding it off because they want it to be up to date. And maybe they'll have some new rides opening real soon and by waiting they can add info about those new rides. :lookaroun:lookaroun
Not to mention to change the cover to reflect the true park icon.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom