few questions for you... thanks

Sil

Original Poster
hello,

i havent been to disneyland paris before and wanted to ask anybody who has been a few questions!! any help would be great!!

we are going at the end of november start of december time!!

does anybody know how busy the park will be?? heavy, medium, light??

it closes at 7 the main park does the paris disney normally stay busy until the end??

will there be a wishes fireworks??

is wishes only on when the weather is not too bad??

how long qould it take to get around both parks??

what are the main rides which are at paris but not orlando, ive been to orlando several times!!??

thanks to anybody who can help!!

Philo

Hi,

I'll try to answer these as best I can but I'm not a DLP expert

1) November / December time should be quite quiet as most schools will still be in session. If you have a look on the disneyland website and try to book your potential dates it gives you some idea of how busy the park will be by marking the dates as 'most expensive' or 'least expensive'. The 'most expensive' times are usually pretty crowded.

2) Both parks will be busy until the end of the day. If the park closes at 7, expect people to be still queuing for rides at this time. It almost certainly will start to get quieter around 5.00pm though

3) Wishes is only shown at WDW. There is however another fireworks show at DisneyLand Paris (I forget the name) although I think this is only shown during summer. I've never seen it as I've only been in winter.

4) How long it takes to get round the parks really depends on what you do. For my first ever visit (a VERY quiet time in February where we never queued for more than 5 minutes) we spend 3.5 days in the parks. We we're able to finish the Studios in less than a day although they have added more attractions now. The Disneyland Park itself took us 2 days but we did re-ride and re-do alot of the attractions. I would say you could do it in a day if it was quiet enough but ideally you want 3 days to cover the whole resort.
how long qould it take to get around both parks??

5) The main attractions for me which don't occur in other places are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (it is VERY different to other version, much more exciting!), Space Mountain (again, very different with inversions), Crushes Coaster (although I've never ridden it), most (maybe all) of the shows in the Studios, Armageddon, The Castle, Indy and probably many more I've forgotten. Remember that because the ride carries the same name, it's not necessarily identical and I often find that the rides in DLP are superior to both DL and WDW.

what are the main rides which are at paris but not orlando, ive been to orlando several times!!??

A few other things to bear in mind. Disney Village (the DLP version of Downtown Disney) is very small and not really much to explore. Perhaps just worth passing through. The food options are a little limited too but we were fine. Remember that if you are staying in a Disney Hotel - breakfast (and it is a good breakfast!) is included.

The Disney Hotels are all based very close to the parks too (with the exception of the davey crocket ranch). You can walk to both parks within 15 minutes or less. If you're luck enough to stay at the Disneyland Hotel then your basically in the park already! There are busses if you need them though,

As I hinted above, both parks entrances are very close to each other so it's easy to jump between them all day long without having th wait for transportation. The walk between the two parks is no longer than 2 minutes.

DLP is very expensive too. Just something to remember when your making your plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom