Ferry Tale Dessert Party during MNSSHP?

Robinsad

Original Poster
Hi,
Has anyone done the Ferry Tale dessert party before, I think it looks pretty cool but the only time we will be able to do it looks to be a MNSSHP day so how would that affect it? Would we just watch hallowishes (or whatever is now called) instead as happily ever after doesn't run then does it?

RememberWhen

I personally probably wouldn’t add on a hard ticket event to a hard ticket event. I’m assuming you were planning to go to the party that night. I wouldn’t be excited about spending extra money twice in one night. Plus you miss some of the party doing the dessert thing.

Animaniac93-98

I personally probably wouldn’t add on a hard ticket event to a hard ticket event. I’m assuming you were planning to go to the party that night. I wouldn’t be excited about spending extra money twice in one night. Plus you miss some of the party doing the dessert thing.

You don't have to buy a party ticket to take this or any other fireworks cruise.

These all happen on party nights. The only difference is you see the Halloween/holiday fireworks, and not HEA.

However, given that this is $99/adult, I think the money would be better spent on an actual party ticket.

RememberWhen

You don't have to buy a party ticket to take this or any other fireworks cruise.

These all happen on party nights. The only difference is you see the Halloween/holiday fireworks, and not HEA.

However, given that this is $99/adult, I think the money would be better spent on an actual party ticket.
Oooh! Sorry. I assumed (without checking-my bad) that this was on the ferry boat inside the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom