Ferry from Fort Wilderness to MK

Phonedave

How long of a ferry ride is it from the MK to Fort Wilderness? Just trying to plan my timing for our Hoop-De- Do ADR.

Once it leaves the dock - +/- 15 minutes I am going to say. I have never timed it.

Of course you may have to wait if a ferry is coming in, or if another boat is heading through the water bridge when you get to that point.

-dave

Upvote 0

tecowdw

From dock to dock, probabaly 15 min is good. However, there can be long waits at either dock waiting for a ferry to arrive. I believe the norm is up to a 20 minute wait.

To make it to the Hoop on time, give yourself at least an hour from when you want to be there.

Upvote 0

rob45

I would leave @ 1 hour just to be on the safe side. If you get to FW early check out the petting zoo or walk around the stables. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

buseegal

from what i remember it is 15 to 20 minutes to get there but you could just miss the boat and have to wait for next one. i would allow an hour plus that gives you time to make the short walk to HDD slowly and not running. if using buses would allow an extra half hour for bus at campground to get fro front to back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom