February Birthday

Adreamisawish

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, but if not, please forgive me.

We will be at Disney World from Feb. 15th to 17th because business reasons will have us in this area.

A member of our family will be celebrating their 56th birthday on Feb. 20th. Will this be a problem on getting the special birthday pin I have heard about here? Does the birthday have to be on the day/days you are there?

Disney World is a very special place for this person and their spouse. They spent their honeymoon there and recently celebrated their 33rd Anniversary on Oct 5th. I realize that would be too much to ask for. LOL

But what about the birthday?

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Disney doesn't care when the actual birthday is. If you want to celebrate it while you're there, get him a pin.

DS wasn't into it when I got him a pin, his birthday was a few weeks before our trip and he just felt weird being wished "Happy Birthday" constantly, so after a couple of days I told him he could take it off... :shrug:

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

Disney doesn't care when your actual birthday is. We were there in September to celebrate mine which is not until December (we couldn't go in December for family reasons). Disney knew this and gave me my pin and told me to wear it all week and enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom