feb/mar crowds and e-ride

MainStRob

hey everyone, just curious about crowds for the end of febuary through early march? I am going from feb 26th to mar 4th. Also i haven't seen any official posts for e-ride nights and i was curious if anyone might know? Thanks in advance!

roysta123

I was talking to a Disney reservation person and she said that she saw e-ride nights in the computer for Februrary but she said that they had taken them out of the computer!:cry:

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by roysta123
I was talking to a Disney reservation person and she said that she saw e-ride nights in the computer for Februrary but she said that they had taken them out of the computer!:cry:

Hmm...that's wierd.

There have been no e-ride nights listed for January, February, or March since November. There aren't any listed still and I wouldn't plan on seeing any during February anyway.

March may start to see a few, but maybe not.

Upvote 0

SlideOperatorCP

I called yesterday about March 11th to the 21st and the lady said that there was nothing in the computer and that when it is busy like that they usually don't have any eride nights! Does anyone know if that's true? There are a few 8 and 7 oclock closes that we are hoping will be Erides but we aren't to convinced!

Has anyone done an Eride at that time of the year?

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

I am going at the end of February/early March as well. Last year I also went at the end of Feb, and the crowds were'nt bad AT ALL! That's why we picked this time again. But, then again, I've heard that attendance has been up lately, so you can never be certain. Let's both keep our fingers crossed.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
eride

Honestly,

I'd rather just see the parks open later overall than having eride nights. Before eride nights the parks were open later. Then eride came along and granted they were only every now and then, they closed the park down early on the other nights as well as to cover for the cost of running eride.

I'd rather just be able to go later. As an AP holder I only get to go weekends sometimes and won't renew if the hours don't improve because in the offseason we dont even really get to go to MK on that Friday night because we stroll in about 8:00.

I also know that some will disagree with this but, when the parks are open later, the crowds do thin a little so you dont have to wait as long on things. After they do the fireworks the park empties out pretty much. I can say this from when the park was open until 10:00 pm the last time I was there and the fireworks were at 8:00 roughly and man, after that, the park was empty by comparison to an hour earlier. We did everything as easily as we would have done an e-ride.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom