Favourite Imagineer

ImagineeratPlay

Hmmm... should I do this by favoritism because I know some Imagineers or just without playing favorites?

1. Walt Disney - the ultimate Imagineer, no doubt. He was the one with the concept and the vision. While the imagineers did amazing things for Disneyland, without Walt there wouldn't have been a Disneyland.
2. John Hench - Amazing artist and great with color. I love his book and all his insights and theories.
I also really like Harriet Burns, the first female Imagineer :) and from the same state as I am. I also like Joe Rohde's enthusiam for everything he does ... oh yes, and I think his "earing" is super cool.
I'm sure there are fantastic Imagineers I've missed because there really are too many amazing people that work there for one mind to remember.
Of course there's the imagineer who has been super de-duper helpful and kind and mentored me, so hopefully that person just goes without saying. :sohappy:

Mavalasko

Walt Disney - The name says it all.

Dave Durham - Seems like a cool guy from all the documentaries made on Disney theme parks by Lightship Entertainment. Plus he explains the attractions with great reason and direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom