Favourite food at WDW?

minnie2000

Original Poster
I've read a lot of posts where people talk about dole whips, banana bread, Mickey waffle krispies(?) and other food from WDW. I want to know if anyone has any favourites that we should try - and where to get them.

Thanks!:D

mrtoad

Some of my must haves are:

Citrus Swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland. It is vanilla frozen yogurt swirled with frozen OJ.

Kaki Gori in Japan in Epcot. It is shaved ice with fruit syrup. I love the strawberry.

Fish and Chips in England at Epcot.

Those are 3 that come to mind.

GymLeaderPhil

Tonga Toast and Breakfast Potatoes at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian.

Turkey and Muenster Cheese on Foccacia at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup at Le Cellier in Epcot.

Kaki Gori (RAINBOW) at Japan in Epcot.

Pineapple Dole Whip Float at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom.

Figaro Fries at the Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.

New England Clam Chowder at the Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom.

'Ohana Bread Pudding a la mode with Bananas Foster sauce at 'Ohana in the Polynesian.

Mini Donuts with Raspberry dipping sauce at Typhoon Lagoon.

Herbed French Fries at Wolfgang Pucks.

ANYTHING from Earl of Sandwich.

gatordoc

Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes at the Kona Cafe (much better than the Tonga Toast). :slurp: It's the only restaurant/meal that we absolutely must have on every trip. I even had them make them for me for dinner once when we weren't going to be able to get to Kona for breakfast!

minnie2000

Original Poster
Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes at the Kona Cafe (much better than the Tonga Toast). :slurp: It's the only restaurant/meal that we absolutely must have on every trip. I even had them make them for me for dinner once when we weren't going to be able to get to Kona for breakfast!

I must try those!:slurp:

withasmile

chocolate crepes in france, :slurp: they are so... good. i had 2 last time.

pasta with asiago cheese and chicken is the best! its at the crystal palace lunch buffet. i had like 2 plate fulls lol. and we tried to make it when we came back.

turkey legs, i didnt have one this year though... its funny when i eat them b/c im really skinny and everyone looks at me weird like, how's she gonna eat that lol...

flourless chocolate cake (i think thats what its called) at the brown derby was so yummy. it tasted like a brownie

surfsupdon

The best wings I have ever had in my life are at the ESPN Club at BoardWalk. It's a new found tradition that we always eat here on our first night. We never know the time we will arrive, and when we do we walk on over from Yacht Club and order two buckets.

Rufus T Firefly

Ice cream sandwiches made with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies & vanilla ice cream. As far as I know, they are available only at the bakery on Main St. in MK.

annadseal

Tonga Toast and Breakfast Potatoes at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian.

Turkey and Muenster Cheese on Foccacia at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup at Le Cellier in Epcot.

Kaki Gori (RAINBOW) at Japan in Epcot.

Pineapple Dole Whip Float at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom.

Figaro Fries at the Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.

New England Clam Chowder at the Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom.

'Ohana Bread Pudding a la mode with Bananas Foster sauce at 'Ohana in the Polynesian.

Mini Donuts with Raspberry dipping sauce at Typhoon Lagoon.

Herbed French Fries at Wolfgang Pucks.

ANYTHING from Earl of Sandwich.

I second Earl of Sandwich. Yummmm. And now I'm hungry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom