favorites

stkhill@mac.com

I've had many great meals over the years. I have to say that the Biergarten in Germany really surprised us--we had ignored that restaraunt for 10 years, and finally tried it--we were pleasantly surprised with the mix of food choices for the kids, and the entertainment.
For a snack, nothing beats watching your kids enjoy ice cream cones in the shade on Main Street with the castle in the background--or of course snacking on chocolates and sparkling wine in Italy!:sohappy:

bailey5697

Originally posted by stkhill@mac.com
I have to say that the Biergarten in Germany really surprised us--we had ignored that restaraunt for 10 years, and finally tried it--we were pleasantly surprised with the mix of food choices for the kids, and the entertainment.

How long ago were you at the Biergarten? We have a PS there, we have hyped it up for our 90 year old Grandpa, I'm hoping it's good. When we went years ago it was a'la carte. Now it's buffet, and I booked dinner, it's more expensive but they have sauerbraten and a few other added items for dinner.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

In every one of the 80 or 90 threads about favorite foods posted daily on this board, I have listed the BIERGARTEN as one of my favorites!

You can't beat the VALUE for the money! The food is generally of very good quality, there's TONS of it, it's a great atmosphere, you get a cool German show while you eat, and DESSERT IS INCLUDED!!! :sohappy:

You'll LOVE it!

:wave:

Upvote 0

bhg469

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
In every one of the 80 or 90 threads about favorite foods posted daily on this board, I have listed the BIERGARTEN as one of my favorites!

You can't beat the VALUE for the money! The food is generally of very good quality, there's TONS of it, it's a great atmosphere, you get a cool German show while you eat, and DESSERT IS INCLUDED!!! :sohappy:

You'll LOVE it!

:wave:

ill have to check it on my next visit

hey where in buffalo are you? i live in cheektowaga

Upvote 0

DarkImage4

OK, if you can afford it, try Victoria & Albert's...the meal was outstanding. Especially greeat if you're feeling adventurous.

If money is an issue, I truly enjoyed Ohana at the Polynesian. as it's BBQ style, the meats can be hit-or-miss, but everything was DELICIOUS!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom