Favorite WDW que area ?

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
What is your favorite Que area?

What is a Que ? It is the space you stand in before the show or the rope intensive area you walk through before the ride.

Mine is the POTC with the Cannons, the rifles,and the chess game played by the dead that can never be won. During the refurb the game was disturbed and the original sketch had to be found to redo the game.

ExBellhop

I have to say, on a humid summer night, with the misters running, and the queue filled with fog... nothing beats the Tower of Terr... er... the Hollywood Tower Hotel's beautiful grounds and painstakingly maintained landscaping...

; )

-ExBellhop

Sabrefan14

There are a lot of good queves in WDW

I like Test Track, ToT, Pirates, and Space Mountain (when they had those bits on TV from space- they used to crack me up)

My favorite of the four is ToT

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
Anyone seen the monkey?

I had forgoten the muppets pre show very funny.
Jungle cruise is good to.
Has anyone seen the monkey at
Voyage
of the little mermaid?

doop

For me it's a tie between Star Tours and Tower of Terror, I love seeing R2D2 and C3PO, and the ambiance of the ToT queue is just awesome with the trees, mist, and soundtrack.

Tinkerbella16

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion & Pirates

EPCOT: Mexico & Test Track

MGM: Tower of Terror has the best queue, hands down

Animal Kingdom: Everest has a really cool queue

LucyintheSky

I like a lot of the queues, ToT is a great one, Pirates, Space, Everest is pretty good, the Muppet pre-show is awesome, I love walking up the ramp into SSE.

I'm a bit biased on this one since I used to work there- but I love the line/loading area of small world. Not really great for those just waiting in line, as queues go it's a bit dull, but it kinda feels like "home" to me. Is that weird?

clarkstallings

I used to like Space Mountain before it got screwed up with Fast Pass and now has a line out the door (It's so sloppy looking.) My favorites are TOT, Pirates, and Splash Mountain. The worst has to be Peter Pan. Ever since they added fast pass and extended the queue all the way around the the bathrooms by Columbia Harbor House I have pretty much avoided that attraction. The reason I hate the Pan queue is it is very claustrophobic. Has anybody noticed that for the past seven or so years, that the ships at Peter Pan jerk and shutter really badly at the end of the ride when they reconnect with the ground track?

smk

1.) EE (love the artifacts)
2.) Splash Mountain (love the anticipation of riding!)
3.) Pirates (love the cool air on a hot day)

happymom52003

Has anybody noticed that for the past seven or so years, that the ships at Peter Pan jerk and shutter really badly at the end of the ride when they reconnect with the ground track?

Yes! On my daughter's first trip when she was 12 months old, the only time she cried on a ride was when the ship jerked and she hit her head on the safety bar. I was so mad!

coltow

There are so many good ones. My favorite is Muppets, with Pirates a very close second. I do like HM and ToT too, but only in the mornings and evenings when it's not a bazillion degrees out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom