favorite WDW Dessert?!?

wnydrummer

Original Poster
What do you like to indulge in at WDW? :sohappy:

My favorite is the Chocolate-Guinness cake in the UK at Epcot :D

come on folks, is it Bear Claws, Mickey Bars, fudge?? Lay it on me :p

sillyspook13

I love the churros with chocolate sauce at MK. Also the Japanese green tea ice cream at Epcot. ::drools on the keyboard:::slurp:

Maria

hhhmmm... you are making my mouth water and all I can think of is a Mickey bar! ...and of course, my own fridge in which I ALWAYS had rocky road ice cream to eat with Oreo cookies and Kahlúa at nights after coming back from work at Epcot.... mmmmm!!! :slurp:

zonguy

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I love the churros with chocolate sauce at MK. Also the Japanese green tea ice cream at Epcot. ::drools on the keyboard:::slurp:

Hey Silly... where in Japan to they sell the ice cream? Up on the terrace? It sounds delightful, and I am thinking of going tomorrow afternoon.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
The Cheesecake at the Hollywood Brown Derby. It's good, and they put an edible Mickey Hat on top. I still love the Mickey Premium Bars though. Sometimes, I want to buy a whole case of those to take home, but it has to be very cold out to do that. Lol.

Beauty and the

I looooove the chocolate spaceship earth filled with chocolate moouse, that you can get in the Rose n Crown probably the best reason for going their apart from the best Gin N Tonic in WDW and of course the football scores from home:slurp:

sillyspook13

Originally posted by zonguy

Hey Silly... where in Japan to they sell the ice cream? Up on the terrace? It sounds delightful, and I am thinking of going tomorrow afternoon.
It's in the counter service restaurant.

DisneyPhD

As far as snack type deserts go, we always get a cinamon pretzel from the cart by Pinoccio Village Haus. Otherwise, pretty much anything from the pastry shop in France or Ghiradelli's Chocolate Shop in DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom