favorite time to go

poly816

Original Poster
hey im new around here so don't kill me i'm sure this has been asked before but when is your favorite time to go and where do you like to stay at this time
Mine is thanksgiving and of course i'd want to stay in the polynesian

oldkeyw

My favorite time is the week after Thanksgiving. Everyone leaves on the Sunday of that weekend..so the parks are pretty quiet, but all the Holiday stuff is up, the weather is nice...can't beat it.

Yanks07

poly816 said:
hey im new around here so don't kill me i'm sure this has been asked before but when is your favorite time to go and where do you like to stay at this time
Mine is thanksgiving and of course i'd want to stay in the polynesian
Welcome Poly! My fav. time is late Oct.- early Nov. F&W festival. I Stay @ BC. short walk to EPCOT. next is Feb. don`t like summer, what is up with that heat? Yikes!! :fork:

PatsRule

New myself... My favorite time for weather is March. Christmas is crowded but the decorations and festivitiies can't be beat. DVC member at Beach Club which is great because of proximity to EPCOT, MGM, and Boardwalk.

Yanks07

PatsRule said:
New myself... My favorite time for weather is March. Christmas is crowded but the decorations and festivitiies can't be beat. DVC member at Beach Club which is great because of proximity to EPCOT, MGM, and Boardwalk.
Hey Pats.. sorry about the thread drift, but here come the Patriots. It is going to be interesting. Giant fan here, son is a Colt fan. I love this time of year. I also am dvc @ BC. :wave:

mitchk

I like to go in late April, or late October. If your looking for a time with light crowds, and nice whether, that's the time to go. The Summertime is a nightmare:mad:

Uponastar

We usually go the last week or two of October. Great time to be there.
We sometimes go in April and that's nice too.
We've been in August and June. Both are very hot and crowded, but I really like going then because the parks are open later. I don't mind the heat much.
I really, really, really want to go at Christmas. Haven't done that yet and I know I'll love it.
Anytime, really. I couldn't imagine saying I didn't want to go, no matter what time of year.
When we do stay on property it's always at a value resort. I like them just fine.

park_hopper4

I am willing to jump on a plane and go to Walt Disney World any time! I have been there in August, and, if you can stand the heat, it is not to bad. Right before school is back in session the lines are not horrible from my experience.

Captain Chaos

I like to go anytime, but, lately, October has been my favorite time to go. Not too humid, but hot enough.. and plus, it is Halloween time in the parks...

DisJosh

I've been at all diferent times of the year incuding the summer months. :hammer:

I'd have to say early January is my absolute favorite.

HunnyPot

We like to go during the off season. Normally sometime in January. (30 more days!) If you go during this time, you might miss some rides because of rehabs, but the crowds are smaller and the weather is cooler, which we like.

We like to stay at Coronado Springs or Caribbean Beach.

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I go end-Jan/early February. Crowds are not bad at all, there are rehabs, but even with some rides closed, there's still plenty to do. Although the locals think it's cold then, it's toasty warm compared to Ottawa at that time of year!:cool:

Everybody has their own reasons for timings, you just need to work out yours :wave: Whatever you choose, it's always magical.

LouDisney

I have been in May, June, July and August, none of those were bad months to go, for me. Now, August is very hot, but one year in May, it was so hot, was not much differant than August. I would say June is my favorite. Of course in the summer months the crowds are heavier and you have the heat to deal with.

This year, I will probably be going in Sept. and in 07, going in Oct.
That will be my first time going in those 2 months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom