Favorite Song From The Disney Parks

braves171014

Original Poster
Been nostalgic lately about Disney old and new. Just curious what everyone's favorite song was from the parks that either no longer or still exists. Listening to Tomorrow's Child always takes me back to my childhood and wish every day they would bring it back to Spaceship Earth.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Laughin' Place from Splash Mountain, Universe of Energy's original soundtrack, Looking Glass from Wonders of Life, Hooray for Hollywood from GMR

FigmentFan3

I could go on forever, but I’ve really been on parade jamz this week. Particularly soundsational (and flights of fantasy which I recently discovered Bears the same tune), jammin jungle, and spectro (rest it’s soul).

a goofy username

- huge fan of all the splash mountain music, so twangy and pastoral and americana-y and brings me so much joy
- also love grim grinnning ghosts, it's got this late 60's pop single phil spector wall of sound quality to it that i can never get enough of
- tiki room, tiki room, and also the tiki room
- dick dale's music for space mountain is perfect and i'm so bummed i wasn't around to experience the ride with it blaring through speakers

EDIT: oh jeez. let's call him "famous surf guitarist richard dale"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom