• Rover from Carousel of Progress

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sammy from Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (and do specify)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

NowInc

It was literally a little dot that was the sidekick to almost all of "Epcot"...it was co star of the computer tour..and was also found in the OLLLLLD video kiosks that were put in WS briefly...

General Grizz

Original Poster
I liked them because they showd rare pics of Horizons, WoM, JII, and KK (and two of them weren't even in existence anymore) along with GREAT background music...the day I brought my video camera...they disappeared...:(

"DISSAPPEAR! DISSAPPEAR!"

NowInc

Yeah...they were realyl cool...but short lived...which is why I think a lot of people dont remember them...they dissapeared so quickly...

NowInc

Not really sure..I am almost positive they were there BEFORE the epcot futureworld "rehab", but dont quote me on that...

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I'm not sure either. It's been years ago, because I used to play with the screens every time I ran across one when I was a kid, and I'm 26 now. (and I probably still would, lol).

NowInc

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
I'm not sure either. It's been years ago, because I used to play with the screens every time I ran across one when I was a kid, and I'm 26 now. (and I probably still would, lol).

LoL..yep...I was a kid as well (im 22 now)..so it had to be long before the rehabbing...

General Grizz

Original Poster
I thought they were always there.

I have to do a thread drift ;) - did anyone see HAMM N EGGZ from Kitchen Kabaret in the Communicore computer tour?

NowInc

Well..seeing how i was but a little spud at the time..there are very few details of the computer tour that i remember...

The deatils i DO remember are the giant population counter, some weird computer games involving tow trucks, the hollogram lady on the Comp tour, the top spin robots...and those damn kiosks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom