• Beetlejuice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwrules
my favorite rides at universal are T2, twister and back to the future even though i get sick eveytime. i think universal has to do some updating here though before they add to ioa

You know they really need to do some upgrading on this one. Add some water effect, heateffects and so on. Mke u feel the total expereince. Something else that ed me off about the ride wasseeing all of the other cars next to you. ruined the whole experience for me.

woofboy111

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

well I can post one too. as soon as u get to the final alien and it startes smoking everywhere hit the red button u will get a additional 100,000 points. :)

I kind of knew about that one. My advise is to press it in and hold as soon as you go around the corner and see the big alien. Don't let go until you get a message on your score board that you got the points, so you are sure to get the 100,000 points.

woofboy111

You know they really need to do some upgrading on this one. Add some water effect, heateffects and so on. Mke u feel the total expereince. Something else that ed me off about the ride wasseeing all of the other cars next to you. ruined the whole experience for me.

Another movie that needs upgrading is the Alfred Hitchcock birds in 3d segment. If they add heat and water, and maybe stuff touching you like some of the movies at Disney, it could be a lot better. (does anyone else agree that this attraction is too long and boreing?)

Yes, seeing the other cars is a disadvatage of Back to the future. When I ride it, I get confused which car you are chasing if you get a good view of the car next to you!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by woofboy111

Another movie that needs upgrading is the Alfred Hitchcock birds in 3d segment. If they add heat and water, and maybe stuff touching you like some of the movies at Disney, it could be a lot better. (does anyone else agree that this attraction is too long and boreing?)

Yes, seeing the other cars is a disadvatage of Back to the future. When I ride it, I get confused which car you are chasing if you get a good view of the car next to you!

Yes the Alfred hitchcock is to longggggggg

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
U know the most depressing thing about MIB is when ur trying to get a good overall team score. thats the time they stick 5 5year old withyou. and ur team goes all to hell lol

woofboy111

U know the most depressing thing about MIB is when ur trying to get a good overall team score. thats the time they stick 5 5year old withyou. and ur team goes all to hell lol

It's even worse though if you get a car full of senior citizens (no offence to seniors) who can't figure out that MIB isn't like all of the other rides at Universal, and you're supposed to shoot the aliens, not leave the gun sitting there. This happened to me once...as you could probably guess, I had the High score in my car (I think it was something like 300,000 to 5 people with 0 points). Our car didn't win though.

I guess you take chances of sitting by people who have no idea how to ride when you use single riders.

Beauty and the

I'm a bit of a softy so my all time favourite ride is ETas it brings back loads of happy memories. The first time we rode it in1991 my eldest was 19months old and was upset because he didn't have pedals to ride so he couldn't help ET, the film still makes me want to cry. MIB is absolutely superb I don't think I will agree that its more for adults than kids, my boys are 6,8,and 11 and although they love Buzz for the first time ever they thought something in Universal was better than the Disney version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom