Favorite Restaurant and Meal

DisneyWonders07

My all time favorite is the Prime Time Cafe at the Disney Studios...as for a meal, does dessert count? 'Cause I absolutely love the giant portion of smores they give you...hehehe by the way when we went in spring of 2001 we had a really sweet and funny waitress named "Sister Sarah", I think she was somewhere in her 20's, but she liked picking on us. Anyways it's kinda funny cause we went again in spring of 2002 and we had the same waitress and we remembered each other!:lol: So if you visit these forums, Sarah, it's us!!! lol send me a PM sometime

Upvote 0

JaynMACP96_97_9

I can't recommend just one because these are all great-to-excellent restaurants.

Le Cellier- Canada/World Showcase

Bongos- Downtown Disney

Jiko- AK Lodge

Yachtsman Steak House- Y&B Club

California Grill-Contemporary Resort

Citricos- Grand Floridian

Artist Point- Wilderness Lodge

Juan and Only's- Dolphin

For snacks: hotdog at Casey's, overtime fries at espn club, beef/shrimp brochettes in japan.

For laid back drinks: there's a small lounge next to the yachtsman's steak house, also another great one at the wilderness lodge near artist point.

For shakes: ghiradelli at the marketplace and beaches and cream at the beach club.

off-property: tu tu tangos on I-drive is great

Upvote 0

disneydawg

I cant reccomend just one either.

California Grill - Tamarind Beef Filet

Jiko - Duck & Pork Firecracker(Appetizer), Oak Grilled Filet Mingnon(Entree)

Coral Reef - Lobster Bisque(Appetizer), All Entrees are pretty good, Chocolate Wave(Desert) Best desert I've ever had

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

Originally posted by disneydawg
I cant reccomend just one either.

California Grill - Tamarind Beef Filet

Yes!! That is my vote. That is exactly what we all ate, and my in laws all had the sushi which they liked very much. We also got to be there during the fireworks, which was cool. They kill the lights in the restaurant and pipe the music through. My kids were going nuts. Really, really nice. We had a great view, right up close to the window. (which doesn't help so much when people stand right in front of your table.... grrrrrrrrr... but anyway) Yes, awesome awesome food. :):wave:

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

My favorite meal is Dinner at O'hana.

After all my years of going to WDW I finally just got to eat at O'hana (at the Polynesian Resort) this Spring.

It is far and away our new favorite dinner spot! The food selection, the service, the fun atmosphere, the view of the Castle all added up to one GREAT dining experience!!!

I'm glad we finally found it!

:slurp:

Upvote 0

Redvette

There are three restaurants that we never miss, Ohana, Cape May, and Akurshus. The combination of good food, unique food and settings and relative value, make them our favorite places.

Upvote 0

mandib

OMG I'm in love with Restuarant Markesh in Morocco at Epcot. I have to have their chicken kabobs every trip and then I'm good. I tasted something a few days ago that tasted like it but not as good! lol

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

I am a very simple person to entertain when it comes to food at WDW

MK
- Sunshine Tree Terrace - Orange Slush
This is a classic snack, anytime, anywhere. Of course, it works best in the heat of the day.

- Cosmic Rays - Chicken Caesar Salad
I prefer to have this at night, so I can sit outside on the patio and enjoy looking at the Tomorrowland Main Entrance at night.

MGM
- Backlot Express - Anything
There is nothing special about the food, but the atmosphere is very entertaining. You can also sit by a main path and people-watch while you eat.

AK
- Pizzafari - Club Sandwich (I forgot the exact name)
The restaurant is fun because it's colorful and detailed, and the food is tasty.

Other
Captain Cook's - Poly - Anything
Like Backlot Express, there's nothing really special about this place. I just have a lot of great memories from there, and it's in my all-time favorite resort too.

Upvote 0

MelBelle

I think I'll have to put one for every meal!

Breakfast:
Cindy's...I just love the french toast, and I even tried the "healthy" meal one time and it was so good too.

Lunch:
Beaches n Cream...Gotta have a mint chocolate chip shake to go with your burger. (And their veggie burgers are pretty good too!)

Dinner:
Marrakesh. First time I ate there I didn't think I'd like anything on that menu, but now I don't believe there is anything on the menu I don't like! Always have to get couscous of some sort though :). And their desserts...all of them...wonderful...

Upvote 0

tori_614

My fave restaurant is the Kona Cafe at the Poly- the Pan-Asian pasta is sooo good. I also love kona coffee. We also always go to the Floridian Cafe and Cape May for lunch. They are both simple, and nice and quiet place for lunch before heading back to the parks

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge for the skillet breakfast, we always get dogs at Casey's. Ohana for dinner (fell into this by accident last year when we stayed at the Poly). We also try to have dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse and breakfast at Chef Mickey's. (heard dinner here is great and will give it a try next trip) :wave:

Upvote 0

imagineer99

Originally posted by mandib
OMG I'm in love with Restuarant Markesh in Morocco at Epcot. I have to have their chicken kabobs every trip and then I'm good. I tasted something a few days ago that tasted like it but not as good! lol

I couldn't agree more. Marakesh is the best!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Ate there for lunch a few weeks ago. The chicken kabobs (and a few other things) were the lunch special. Definately want to go back.

Upvote 0

exilerep

My favorites are:

Breakfast- Kona Cafe, the Tonga Toast there is great!

Lunch- Pinocchios Village Haus, it seems to have the best burgers in MK.

Dinner- Kona Cafe, I just love the Beef Teriyaki.

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

Every restaurant we have been to is great since we have been to so many and cant pick one ill pick the desert that stands out the brownie sunday at Mrs Potts at magic Kingdom.

Magic Kingdom
Cinderellas Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern all great restaurants
Tony Town square
Fast food El pirata y el perico delicious

Epcot
Garden grill
San Angel Inn (our favorite at epcot) Mexico
NIne dragons China all good reataurants
Tempanyaki Jappan delicious food
Alfredo di roma Itally

Mgm
50s Prime Time
Sci fi dine in Their delicious
Hollywood and vine

Resorts
Boatwrights Port Orleans Resort
Pepper Market Coronado Springs Resort (fast food delicious breakfast omlets)
Whispering Cannyon Cafe Wilderness lodge resort
All have great food.

Try any of these restaurants and ur mouth is garranted to water have fun.

Upvote 0

dliddi

As of now it’s the Brown Derby, the Cobb salad was great (I know what your thinking, it’s just a salad, but give it a try you’ll see) and I had a very good filet, but there are places the have been mentioned that I will try next time I go, hopefully next Sept.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom