Favorite Resort

We visit Disney...grown children and grandchildren.
It would be an even split between the Poly and the Grand Floridian. The beach, palm trees, and swings at the Polynesian are great...not to mention the little animals that come to visit at your patio door!
The Grand Floridian...is just that....Grand! The evening entertainment in the lobby, the beautiful flowers on the grounds, the close proximety to the MK...
...how does one choose?
There's no place like it on earth!

gepetto

Polynesian is my favorite. I love watching the water parade and the fireworks from the beach. And the rooms are really big...love having the daybed.:)

Brett

I've stayed in most ever one now except the Animal Lodge which I'm hitting up in March. But my favorite would probably be the Contemporary. I just love the atmosphere of that place. The monorail riding through it bring me back to when I was kid and used to love going to the Contemporary to go that huge (it was huge when I was a kid) arcade. I also love the Wilderness Lodge. My ex-girlfriend and I stayed down there this past summer and it was incredibly romantic. But I screwed that up somehow, but it's fine, I'll get to take a new lady down to Disney World and introduce her to the magic. BWA HA HA HA!!!

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
I'm with you about the contemporary. What a great resort, the monorail going through it is just incredible.

Lance

Yeah, same thing, I always visited the Contemporary as a kid, and I always said, I'm going to stay in here one day.

I did this past summer and I had very high expectations and I was not disappointed at all. The Contemporary lived up to all my expectations and a lot more.

It's my favorite Resort!

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Thanks for the info and positive news, I just booked there yesterday for August. 129.87 a night (i know u have heard this but I have to say this again) And I will probably be in the tower also.

Scooter

If you go to the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort, (The concourse level) be sure to go out on the balcony. There is a door by the sundry shop (the store that sells food and soft drinks) that leads outside.

When you go outside and walk to the edge of the building, you get a great view of Walt Disney World and especially The Magic Kingdom. It almost like you OWN it and you are gazing at all your property...THAT'S why I Love The Contemporary Resort...it has the greatest views. :)

JEDI1138

Originally posted by Scooter
If you go to the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort, (The concourse level) be sure to go out on the balcony. There is a door by the sundry shop (the store that sells food and soft drinks) that leads outside.

When you go outside and walk to the edge of the building, you get a great view of Walt Disney World and especially The Magic Kingdom. It almost like you OWN it and you are gazing at all your property...THAT'S why I Love The Contemporary Resort...it has the greatest views. :)

THE FOURTH FLOOR? Have you ever gone out on the walk ways on the roof leading out from the California Grill? It's a great place to watch fire works at the MK, and it's neat to look over the end and see the monorails coming in and out of building.

RyanS

Mine is the Yact Club. The resort is absolute excellence. I have a feeling that my trip in 12 days will leave me with the Boardwalk Villas as my new favorite though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom