Favorite queue?

Disneykidder

Original Poster
The theming and stories behind the queques are amazing in WDW. What is your favorite?

Mine are Tower of Terror and The Haunted Mansion. They are so rich in details and so authentic to the ride itself. Toy Story Mania is just plain cool!!

Sadly, I miss a lot of the queques due to Fastpass and zipping in and out of the ride. I'm not complaining about getting on a ride quickly but i'm losing out on the wonderful beginning of the ride.

Dad 2 M & M

The theming and stories behind the queques are amazing in WDW. What is your favorite?

Mine are Tower of Terror and The Haunted Mansion. They are so rich in details and so authentic to the ride itself. Toy Story Mania is just plain cool!!

Sadly, I miss a lot of the queques due to Fastpass and zipping in and out of the ride. I'm not complaining about getting on a ride quickly but i'm losing out on the wonderful beginning of the ride.
ToT is tremendous! I will say, Everest is cool too! While we almost always use the fastpass, the q-line is really neat!

Britt

The only cue I've really had to walk through is Pirates and The Seas with Nemo and Friends. I love the underwater effect of Nemo : )

The Empress Lilly

Star Tours 2! So much to see! They went all-out for this one.
Thunder. Yes, I just like it. I never wished for AC or interactiveness there.
HoP. Fun exhibitions.
Space Mountain. Best queue music. The queue itself is both classic and modern.
Dinosaur. I wish Dinoland would've used a more serious tone, like the queue of the Dinosaur ride.

The Empress Lilly

Tower of Terror
Kali River Rapids
Everest
Yes, Kali has a great queue. Very atmospheric.

Everest is great too. The queue does give me a feeling off 'Joe bought up the entire inventory of a Kathmandu flea market because he had to rush to the earring shop before his flight home, then he was too lazy to sort all that stuff out so they just dumped it there'.

Sweet Melissa

I would have to agree with Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion. Because they both have elevator elements that are technically part of the queue but feel more "show" than "wait", it's an easy decision.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
TOT, Everest, and for some reason (probably because I love the ride so much) Big Thunder Mountain. Of course any queue that has a short line is alway my favorite in that moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom