Favorite PS Disney Games

Stitch_Kingdom

Kingdom Hearts hands down!!! I also have got Stitch: Experiment 626, that's ok but i don't think Kingdom Hearts can be beaten Disney game-wise.

marksniles

Original Poster
Stitch_Kingdom said:
Kingdom Hearts hands down!!! I also have got Stitch: Experiment 626, that's ok but i don't think Kingdom Hearts can be beaten Disney game-wise.
THanks! I've been trying to find a cheap copy on eBay!

Mark

dizneykev

I purchased the big Disney pack for the Playstation that had Lion King, Toy Story and the WDW Magical racing game in it. My only problem is that I cannot save any of my progress in WDW racing. It always tells me it cannot find the memory card. Any ideas?

Dizneykev

Number_6

I would have said that Kingdom Hearts was my favorite, but it might be getting edged out by Kingdom Hearts II. I'm really loving that game! :sohappy:

RandomHero914

My favorite Disney-related video games would hands down have to be Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 for the Playstation 2. And to be fully honest with you, I really haven't played any of the other Disney games for either the original Playstation or the PS2... but even if I did my decision would without a doubt be the same as it is now.

Ultima

you know, i can only remember playing about 3 Disney games, KH 1 an 2, and magical racing tour (all which were awesome) i played a very small part of Lilo and Stitch, and... geez thats about it. Wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom