Favorite Place to stay on Property

Herbie53

Premium Member
Animal Kingdom Lodge! :D

1) Sight - the animals and the savannahs obviously
2) Sound - the music around the place really helps set the tone, but I also love to hear all the animals out on the balconies
3) Smell - not the animals, but the lobby has an amazing fragrance, I don't know what it is but it smells very natural, even earthy - plus that mixes with the food from Boma and Jiko

The first element is the most important. With all the details inside and outside the builidng, as well as the constant show outside on the savannah, AKL is really a very visual place. And that suits me very well because I am a very visual person!

kevlightyear

My vote also goes to AKL for all of the above reasons. The architectural elements throughout the resort are simply amazing. The whole atmosphere of the place really puts you in the spirit. Basically, the theming is impecable. I could spend hours just exploring the resort. All of the culture there is fantastic. Everywhere you look, there are museum like artifacts on the walls and on display. Down to the map wallpaper in the bathroom areas, this resort is amazing!

Second place goes to Coronado Springs. It's always to quiet and I feel so secluded. The dig site pool is great, I love the pyramid! This resort really sings at night. The lighting around it provides some great shots! Just a wonderful resort!

Woody13

The BoardWalk Villas because;

1. It is within easy walking distance to both EPCOT and MGM. Plus you can take the monorail from EPCOT to MK. So, you only have to take a bus to DTD and AK!

2. It's a DVC resort so you can rent points at a really good discount from DVC members.

3. The restaurants (Spoodles, Big River Grill, Flying Fish Cafe) are among the best in WDW plus Jellyrolls (piano bar) is a fun place.

monorail256

Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground

1) Boats the the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary, and Wilderness Lodge.
2) Nightly movies and campfire by the Bike Barn for kids (and adults... :animwink: )
3) The smells of being in the outdoors.

surfsupdon

Caribbean Beach!

-When I go to Florida, I want lots of palm trees and the most tropical ambiance permissable. The lighting, floral smells, and beaches and such make that.

-Food courts are the best for quick eatings, and I do not like the idea of Deluxe Resorts not having the wide variety that Old Port Royale has.

-It was my first place staying on property in 1988, so it is sentimental. And all the recreation for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom