Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mr. Toads Wild Ride

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 20,000 Leagues

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walter

Not only do I think that Horizons is the best lost attraction, I think that it is the best attraction of all time, any company, any park. Second best would be Dreamflight.

dxwwf3

Well my favorite lost attraction is soon to be Alien Encounter but currently you have to go with Horizons. Nothing else comes close. Just the size of it was overwhelming.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
20000 leagues

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was my favorite past attraction. They should bring it back and axe Aerials Grotto :brick: :hammer: :cool:

meeko_33785

None of those attractions were any of may favorites, but out of them, probably the Lion King. It was pretty cute. Can't wait to see Philharmagic though.

mrtoad

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Why would you miss "Legend of the Lion King" compared to "PhilarMagic"?

Just because you like what replaced it better does not mean you can't miss the old one. I have not seen PhilarMagic so can't comment on that but, even though I really like Ledgend of the Lion King I still missed The Mickey Mouse Revue. Though I do not miss the movie that was squished between the two in that building. I think it was called Magical Journeys, does that sound right?

meeko_33785

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Why would you miss "Legend of the Lion King" compared to "PhilarMagic"?

I said out of all those attractions in the poll, that was my favorite. I have not seen Philharmagic yet, but from what I've heard about it I'm sure I will like it probably more than I liked Lion King (really excitied about the B&B and Little Mermaid scenes in it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom