Votes: 16 36.4%
  • MGM - Very detailed

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • AK - Simple and colorful

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

DigitalDisney

Original Poster
So I was browsing through Nemo's post in the wait times board, and it got me thinking about the different park tip boards. For reference, here is the link to the post (with images of all tip boards) - http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54576

Which one is your favorite, and why?

Personally, I like the MGM board the best. It fits the atmosphere very nicely, and it usually has detailed drawings by each entry. Not only that, but TOT and RNRC are right down the road. =)

Boo's Mom

Until now, I've only seen the Epcot wait time boards. I have no idea where AK, MGM, and MK wait time boards are. :hangs head in shame: I know its bad. Don't tell me. And I call myself a Disney fan :eek:

CaliSurfer182

I had to pick the Epcot board, there is just something about it that leads me to believe I am going to get the most up to the second information on the park.

Honestly they are all great, and they match their respective parks perfectly. Just another little detail that adds to the magic.

dxwwf3

Excellent post. I'm going to have to go with MGM because it is in a great location and I like the chalkboard feel to it. It also seems to be updated very well because it is so easy to change the wait times. I do like Epcot's but I hate having to wait for it to go to each section of the park. If you just miss Future World East, for example, it take the board about 4 or 5 minutes to cycle back around to it. That's my only gripe about Epcot's.

askmike1

I like Epcot's the best because it is colorful, hightech and I feel like it's updated the most. I don't know how it's updated but since it's electronic, I feel like it would be the most up to date.
DMGM's is a close second. I love the chalk drawings (especially "It's behind the hat").
AK & MK I feel are two strict and conformed. I feel they are the least updated and don't provide room for fun.

-Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom