Favorite Meet n Greet characters

DisneyOtaku91

Original Poster
Besides meeting the Fab Five aka Mickey & Friends, I really enjoy seeing:
Tinker Bell and her friends - their interactions with them are great!
Peter Pan - His humor cracks me up!
Mulan - She was always my favorite princess when I was younger.
Tiana and Naveen
Woody and Buzz
Aladdin and Jasmine
Any characters from whatever new Disney and/or Pixar film is out at that time like Rapunzel, Brave, Meet the Robinsons, Wreck it Ralph (as of this post, the movie isn't out yet), etc.

madtea_party

Peter Pan.... he is my all time favorite character!
The Tremaines.... They are so much fun!
Merida is absolutely adorable.
I also loved meeting the Evil Queen and Maleficent last Halloween
I loved meeting Ariel and Eric! We got into this conversation about Flynn Rider's "smolder" and Ariel and I both did the smolder! It was so great and a perfect picture! LOL
Also, Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana are a lot of fun

Meeting the characters is always a highlight for my trips.

zurgandfriend

The mayor of Main Street USA,

The mayor "got" my son twice in one day. As we walked up Main Strret My son was wearing his Boston Red Sox cap and the mayor said to my son "excuse me but you have a "bee" on your hat." Boy did my son jump until re realized he had been had. We walked into the emporium for a few minutes and when we came out the mayor said to my son "hey you got a B, study harder and next time you'll get an A.

Weather_Lady

Can you believe that in 5 trips to Disney World I've only ever met three characters (the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, who was roaming Fantasyland on Easter Sunday in 1983 and was totally awesome, and Chip 'n Dale at the Fort Wilderness campfire sing-a-long). I enjoyed meeting them, but ever since, I've been the jerk who walks purposefully by the meet-and-greet line, rubbing my hands together and laughing like Gargamel, muttering to my invisible sidekick, "Hah! Look at those fools, standing in the heat to hug a sweaty stuffed animal while I ride Big Thunder Mountain! TWICE!"

All that is about to change, however. My four-year-old daughter and six-year-old son will be visiting WDW for the first time next month, and have expressed great interest in meeting the Princesses, Donald Duck, and Stitch. Since my Gargamel-ish, commando park-storming ways don't extend to my parenting, I am resigned to the fact that I will now be one of those "fools" standing in line (albeit with a Fastpass). I may even learn to like it. :)

KCheatle

I love meeting the characters you can only meet on special occasions. I don't really have any specifics. It's just the excitement of seeing a character I've never seen before. With my two little ones we always have to meet the same characters over and over again and they love it. But, for me, I loved MNSSHP when all of the characters were out that I had never met before (which was impressive to me since I went every year as a kid).

wiigirl

Mulan for me :p
75.gif

LizC

Can you believe that in 5 trips to Disney World I've only ever met three characters (the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, who was roaming Fantasyland on Easter Sunday in 1983 and was totally awesome, and Chip 'n Dale at the Fort Wilderness campfire sing-a-long). I enjoyed meeting them, but ever since, I've been the jerk who walks purposefully by the meet-and-greet line, rubbing my hands together and laughing like Gargamel, muttering to my invisible sidekick, "Hah! Look at those fools, standing in the heat to hug a sweaty stuffed animal while I ride Big Thunder Mountain! TWICE!"

All that is about to change, however. My four-year-old daughter and six-year-old son will be visiting WDW for the first time next month, and have expressed great interest in meeting the Princesses, Donald Duck, and Stitch. Since my Gargamel-ish, commando park-storming ways don't extend to my parenting, I am resigned to the fact that I will now be one of those "fools" standing in line (albeit with a Fastpass). I may even learn to like it. :)
Wow, you sound exactly like my husband and I! We never understood meeting characters, now that we are going with the kids we are actually looking forward to it!

Here's to short lines! ;)

Meredith

I agree LizC and Weather Lady. My family lucked out when my bro was little he would like seeing a couple of character like mickey, Pluto , and stitch and we would go to a character dinner so we could eat and there was no lines for autographs. I was terrified of characters and to this day at age 13 I still am. I do enjoy at MNSSHP seeing people waiting in line while I am saying " YOUR LOSS I GET TO GO GET THE CANDY"

jw24

For me, it's:
Mickey
Goofy - He just loves it when I talk about his cartoons!
Belle
Ariel
Aladdin and Jasmine
Peter Pan
Rapunzel

And while I've haven't met them myself, I have heard the stepsisters, Mad Hatter, Flynn Rider, Merida, Naveen and Tiana are fan favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom