Favorite In Ride Audio/Song?

Favorite In Ride Audio/Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuzzLite_Fran

Original Poster
Ok Here is another poll. We all have experienced that familiar "can't get that tune outta my head!" phenonenon. For all of us there seems to be that one overwhelming tune or music that when we hear it we immediately think of WDW, and we get homesick :ROFLOL:

So ok what is your favorite in Ride audio, or maybe even event/show music ie Wishes, etc.

I would say my all time favorite music would be the music/soundtrack from Fantasmic, and my favorite in ride audio would have to be From the Pirates of the Carribean! Its the one thing I remember from my first visit when I was a kid, that has never changed much music wise.

So I want to know your favorites.
Vote and lets see everyone's favs.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)

Blackie Pueblo

I get the Main Street Electrical Parade music stuck in my head a lot. I'll just be walking around at work and humming it with out even knowing it. :hammer:

As far as rides... Pirates and Splash Mountain seem to make it's way in there an awful lot. And "One Little Spark... of inspiration..." gets in my head a lot. Oh no! Here it comes!!

"To all who come to this happy place... welcome!"
---Walter Elias Disney

BuzzLite_Fran

Original Poster
thank you for your response....do me a favor and go vote on in the poll :)
thanks so much

ALSO: I FORGOT TO INCLUDE SPLASH MOUNTAIN..... PLEASE FORGIVE ME.... IF SPLASH IS YOUR FAV JUST TELL ME IN YOUR POST. SORRY :(

BSikor

figmntal95

All The Epcot Center Songs are good.

Suprised Carousel Of Progress and Country Bears arent on the list, those are some of my favorites.

kag1984

I wanted to vote for the song at the end of the American Adventure but that wasn't on the list so I voted for Tiki Room. I don't think I have ever left the AA with dry eyes. It's very emotional.

Alice_Lost

I voted for Pirates because Carousel of Progress theme was not an option. But I also love the instrumental stuff they play when you enter Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom