Favorite Face Character?

Original Poster
Is there a certain CM that portrays their character really well? Do you look for them on each visit to WDW and are disappointed if it's another person in their role? If so give them props here! :)

My wife and I love the Peter Pan at the Magic Kingdom. He is so amazing one time we just let a few people cut us in line to meet him just so we could continue to watch him interact with the guests. His mannerisms are perfect and the way he gets excited talking to all the kids (ie "What's your favorite type of milkshake? I like peanut butter and chocolate in mine!") He always brings a smile to our faces and even when we haven't been to the park in a year we can still recognize if it's 'the real Peter' or not. We hope he knows how much guests like us appreciate him! In the past, there have been a few other characters that really fit in their roles well, like the Mad Hatter (Who I haven't seen in years) and Aladdin (Another example of a face character we're always happy to see!)

I always thought snow white was fantastic. She would never be caught off guard and is always the graceful, princessy self she should be. Jasmine is also good at this.

On the other hand, gy at USO was the worst example of show I had ever seen. I saw him swear under his breath to Daphne as well as show an out-of-character annoyed attitude. I was not impressed.

Aurora_25

On our honeymoon my DH and I went to the Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway and I have to say that the Princess that went out of her way to get both of us in the picture with her was Belle- that was the best because all the other princesses didn't really care and they even stood to close to the table so my DH couldn't get a good shot of them.....I have to say that Belle was the best.:sohappy:

Jenna

ummmm i like belle who i seen in the parade at mk she luked so graceful and hapi to be ther!!!a tru princess!!!

i didnt really like mary poppins she seemed a little conceited!

mjs1902

Good Surprise ....

My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and my wife looked for Belle and found her in the Epcot - France courtyard. I was shocked as the CM who was dressed as Belle in the beginning of the movie looked exactly like the animated character. I have five sericels from the movie and I have never seen any CM who so closely fit the look. :)

MommytoMJM

There is a specific Belle who plays in BatB, a Specific Snow White who dances in the SpectroMagic Parade and a speciifc Terk who is in Tarzan Rocks! Those three always are soooo awesome to MJ, I know who two of them are (shhhhhhhh) but would never tell!

daisyduck448

Ariel!

when i last went to get a picture with her she was so happy and joyful. she made everyone that waited in line (to see her) happy they waited!

:sohappy:

MSTINKHERBELL01

I totally love ALICE (MGM Parade) and all of the Snow Whites. I'm in love w/ Cinderella from (Spectro) she's beautiful and graceful just like the "real" Cincerella!:animwink:

FantasmicFan

Ariel too, she was so lovely and quite funny, She said to me 'Where are you from?' so I said the UK and she goes 'Gosh, that is a big swim the Ocean, but you know that is the best to swim!' and she blew me a kiss :sohappy:

AimeeEvans

My daughters LOVE Peter Pan- He spent a lot of time talking to them outside of PoTC and now his picture is on their screen saver, cell phone, and in their Tinkerbell frame. They think he is sooo hot!!

Blackie Pueblo

The girl who plays Belle in the castle breakfeast is both very attractive and really good at her role. I always thought she really defines the way to play her part. I believe I've also seen her in Tomorrow land doing the children's Beauty and The Best show.

I also think the man who plays Merlin for the sword in the Stone show in front of the Carousel is phenominum! He has the goofy lovable character down pat, and he is so good with the crowd.

Blackie Pueblo
www.newlineagefilms.com

Connor002

i've always thought peter pan in spectomagic was good

it has to be hard to hop and skip around in tights for the entire parade and still look happy :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom