Favorite Disney music?

Pocahontas

Original Poster
What is your favorite Disney music to listen to? Could be from the parks, a movie, a fireworks show, or whatever you wish. I'm in need of some good Disney music. :)

luv

I'll stick with parks. :)

Main Street Welcome Medley
Listen to the Land
ITTBAB song ("We're pollinators! Were pollinators!")
Boo To You (only good if you've seen the parade)
IASW (So sue me.)

The AK music is wonderful and I sometimes fall asleep listening to it.
Epcot music loops are all great
Illuminations is wonderful driving music (the stuff they play pre- and post-show is wonderful, as well.)
The AK parade music is a lot of fun
The old Poly loop is nice when lying in the sun.

The fun of hearing The Music Man songs on Main Street has never worn off. :)

Last edited:

Scooter

I have a ton of Disney World music I listen to. Sometimes I listen to the Animal Kingdom music, and sometimes I listen to the Magic Kingdom park opening music. I also like the area music from Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror. I also like the music from all the countries in Epcots World showcase. My favorite music is the back ground music that is played in the Ticket and Transportation Center. It's a mix of Winnie the Pooh and Epcot music and Main street USA. It's all good

FettFan

Walt's Song:

Grim Grinning Ghosts, of course...though I do prefer John Debney's orchestral version of it from Phantom Manor:

Over at Epcot, the Innoventions Loop:

Alan Silvestri's Who Framed Roger Rabbit score always reminds me of back when Disney-MGM Studios was TOTALLY AWESOME:

And....my 1980s Disney Nerd side has to include....the one and only

GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE!

Okay it was a choice between that and Alan Menken's Aladdin score. But TGMD nosed out because 1. Henry Mancini, and 2. Vincent Price gleefully singing "Goodbye So Soon".

Matt_Black

In addition to what I listed above, I really dig on covers of Disney classics, particularly rock covers. Suburban Legends in particular has quite a few awesome covers. Also, you simply cannot go wrong with The Rationals' version of Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah.

Beholder

I love all the parks background scores, but I must admit that I really enjoy the movie score to Pirates of the Caribbean. It may be bombastic and over the top, but I like the sense of adventure it conveys. Even though it was created before Disney's ownership, I also enjoy the score from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The title Fanfare is minimal and the rest is just great. I like the Chronicles of Narnia also, adventure and a bit a melancholy. Good stuff. Not sure if that's the kind of Disney music you are seeking, but I enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom