Favorite dark ride at Hollywood Studios?

What is your favorite dark ride/simulator at Hollywood Studios?

• Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway

• Star Tours

• Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run

• Rise of the Resistance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Imagineer45

Of the four mentioned, my personal rankings:

1) Rise of the Resistance: One of the best rides Disney has ever made, if not the best.
2) Smuggler's Run (as pilot): Piloting the Millenium Falcon is amazing
2 or 3) Runaway Railway: I have never been on any ride like it, completely unique and enjoyable for all ages
3) Smuggler's Run (as a non-pilot): Very cool to be on board the Millenium Falcon, but disappointing not to fly
4) Star Tours: I have never been a huge fan of 3D glasses attractions, but it is still fun

jensenrick

I haven't had a chance to ride Rise of the Resistance all the way thru yet, so my vote goes to Millennium Falcon, which I ride repeatedly every time I go to HS.
Runaway Railway is excellent, and I love it, but it's second to MF.

The funny thing is- HS was one of my least favorite parks for so long, I don't think I went there at all last year. IMO, they had two decent rides, Tower and RRC, and it often seemed too long a walk to just do those two and leave.
BUT NOW- I spend hours Play-ing in GE, ride MF repeatedly, yearn for the times I get a FP to MRR, and Tower and RRC are still there as a bonus. (although I've yet to find a decent restaurant where you don't pay thru the nose). I might even say HS has gone up to my Top spot for Parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom