Favorite Country?

donaldtoo

Darn! I thought this thread might be about architectural detail and such...! :oops: :)
But, I'll go of on that thought anyway (thread-drift city - sorry ;)).
I've been in architecture for well over 30 years and I appreciate all the other pavilions too, but Morocco REALLY floats my boat when it comes to the architecture. Layering, depth, lines of sight, proportion, massing, detail, etc. I could go on, but, I may pass out. :D
I dream of, someday, living in a home with that much fun goin' on with it...! :)

Oh, and BTW...
We did love Restaurant Marakesh while we were there...! ;)

Figgy1

Original Poster
Darn! I thought this thread might be about architectural detail and such...! :oops: :)
I've been in architecture for well over 30 years and I appreciate all the other pavilions too, but Morocco REALLY floats my boat when it comes to the architecture. Layering, depth, lines of sight, proportion, massing, detail, etc. I could go on, but, I may pass out. :D
I dream of, someday, living in a home with that much fun goin' on with it...! :)
and the food is good

awoogala

Morrocco...tentatively. Now, granted, we have not done marrakesh (will be there in 3 days to try it!) but I love their QS. Tangierine is awesome.
We have never been to any of Italy for food (I come from the nj/nyc metro area, and everyone always makes italian..kind of sick of it), and we have never eaten in france (I try to stay away from sugar, dh is gluten and dairy free, kid is dairy free)
and we had a bad meal inside mexico, but loved outside.
With picky kids, we haven't tried as much as we'd like... and japanese and chinese food is also huge here, so we try to eat different when we go to the world!

lunchbox1175

Oh, and BTW...
We did love Restaurant Marakesh while we were there...! ;)

Ever notice the Morocco line of site matches the color of TOT at HS...coincidence, I think not!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom