• Others

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tigsmom

Been to the Ponderossa..Ok
Shoneys only once...Friday Night Fish Buffet..loved it
IHOP only opened up by us last year and the food is OK
We would rather go to TGIFriday's or Chili's.

nikechic

PONDEROSA, with it's Taco Buffet and the mashed potatoes with cheese sauce and fake fried chicken... and ICE CREAM BUFFEt.
Making me so hungry and the closest Ponderosa's I know is like 100 miles away.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Tom Morrow

Ok, TGI Fridays, Chilies, Ruby Tuesdays, Bob Evans and Steak N Shake, but we don’t have any of these in Canada where I live. We do have Applebee’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s and East Side Mario’s.

mandib

Golden Corral has become our 1st morning tradition kinda thing. I'll never go to shoney's and advise you not to either. Y? Because there were bugs in our food. It was so nasty. Now everytime we go past my sis and I shout Shoney's has bugs! lol

polyman 65

What does this have to do with WDW?We eat in our food court most of the time,or is this for people who stay off property shame on you!

wee-haggis

Original Poster
Polyman
Unfortunately not everyone is wealthy enough to stay at a Disney Property and for some people it is a once in a lifetime trip.
You are obviously very fortunate and hopefully grateful for it.

DISMUM

Well said wee haggis .I for one have never stayed on property and never will. I prefer to have the freedom off site gives and not to get that ripped off feeling to boot.However I do not chastise those do stay on site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom