Favorite Bar in Disney World?

bdearl41

Original Poster
Where is your favorite bar in Disney world?

In EPCOT i love Le Cava de Tequila!

Ouside of the parks, I dont think anything can compare to the bar at T-Rex Cafe, with the huge aquarium! Its fantastic!

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Parks - Rose and Crown followed closely by Dawa Bar at AK.

Resorts - Gurgling Suitcase at OKW, Cabana Bar at the Swan & Dolphin.

Nightlife - JellyRolls, Raglan Road.

Beers - Raglan Road, Big River, Rose and Crown.

petey

Go over to AKL and have dinner at one of three really nice restaurants- Jiko, Boma or Sanaa and then head to Victoria Falls right above Boma & Jiko. A friendly, relaxing place with great drinks and fine bartenders. You can also check out the night time viewing (night vision goggles) of the animals roaming around the savanna.

Sweet Melissa

Jeez, it's like Sophie's choice.

Jellyrolls for entertainment and drink specials.

The Wave Lounge for ambiance.

Sanaa Lounge for excellent service.

Raglan Road for fun.

Cabana Bar for relaxation.

Bluezoo lounge for hot bartenders, great cocktails and good eats.

MagicMegan

Petals bar at pop century. Johnny a great bartender and knows how's to make a mean drink.

You have no idea how excited I just got reading this. Jonny is my FAV!!! The second time I stayed there he remembered me... it was over 9 months after my first time meeting him lol. Now I text him when I go down to see if his schedule is still the same.

GrimGrinningCor

Raglan Road is definitely one of the coolest, primarily for its decent beer selection (Check the bottled list) in comparison with other bars on property...

If anyone has an iPhone and wants to see what kind of beers are on property and where they are at, there's a cool app I just downloaded called Beers and Ears... Being a beer geek, I've been taking advantage of it, checking out bars I haven't been to prior. Cheers!

Sweet Melissa

If anyone has an iPhone and wants to see what kind of beers are on property and where they are at, there's a cool app I just downloaded called Beers and Ears... Being a beer geek, I've been taking advantage of it, checking out bars I haven't been to prior. Cheers!

I just downloaded it. Thanks for the tip!

LowesChevy

I always have enjoyed the Outer Rim Lounge-its a bit different now since the reconfiguration at the Contemporary.

Defintely going to check out the Rose & Crown bar-just have dined here and the F&W crowds make it crazy, so going before the fest it should be less crowded.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
For nightlife, Jellyrolls.

At a resort, definitely Victoria Falls at DAK Lodge. Nice setting, good drinks, and it's a bonus if Dustin is your bartender. He makes nice, strong, drinks.

real mad hatter

Yee Haw?

I love Riverside bar at Port Orleans,and listening to Yee Haw Bob,I start off with a Tom Collins,then a Flaming Drambuie,followed by a Gibson Martini,then a Tequila Sunrise,a Harvey Wallbanger,a Black Russian,then I Finnish off with a triple Gin and fresh orange,and then and only then does Yee Haw sound good.:ROFLOL:

fredtom

Our favorite spot for drinks is the Belle Vue Lounge at the Board Walk. DW and I have been visiting bartender Allen there every year since 2001.

Other favorite bars are:
La Cava del Tequila- Mexico, Epcot
Tambu Lounge- Poly
Victoria Falls Lounge- AKL, Jambo House
Sanaa- AKL, Kidani Village
Mizner's Lounge- GF

Our favorite night club was the Adventurers Club- DTD, PI

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom