Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Kali River Rapids

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Other, let me know if I miss it!

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Disney4family

Everest for us.

It's amazing now when 99.999999% of the Guests go to the left to get on FOP and the remaining 5 people walk over to EE to ride it over and over and over and over and over - front, back, middle, upside down - whatever we want- since nobody is there.

FOP is a very different and interesting experience, but I guess for us EE is our "thrill" ride.

The Safari and Dinosaur hold special places in our hearts as well, but it's EE that we enjoy multiple times whenever possible.

KaliSplash

With a name like KaliSplash, you have to know my answer, though if I had given just a whit more tought about my name, it would have been SplashKali. :)

MacVenture

My vote has more to do with what my kids enjoy the most (which in this case would be the least for me..hehehe)- Kail River Rapids. I cant help but light up everytime I look over and they have that " oh no oh no, I don't want to go down the fall backwards!!" look.

As for my pick, I would have to go with the Safari.

GoofZ

Dinosaur is tops for me, not only do I just enjoy the ride and all it entails. But I especially love looking at the picture from the ride afterwards and seeing my family's reactions (which is usually a combination of terror and pure joy).

scarr13311

Everest for sure!! next the Kilimanjaro Safari and I know it is not a ride but I love It's Tough to be a Bug also, so cute and funny.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
B-U-M-P, but my favorite AK ride is Everest without a doubt. It's a fun ride and the theming is incredible. The coaster vehicles are well themed and the rockwork is some of the best all around in Disney. Even though the poor yeti is a freaking mannequin STILL, the finale is still incredible with the sheer size of the 25 ft. tall yeti hanging over my head

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom