Fastpasses after the 60day window

Kenshin_elite

Original Poster
So I decided to go to WDW after the normal 60 day planning window. So as you can imagine no Flight of passage, slinky dog dash, 7 dwarfs mine train, Tower of Terror. Heres my question I am pretty good at finding fast passes the day of from people dropping theirs so I am not too worried however, can you check the fastpasses now then change the times hoping one pops up? or does that just not happen this far in advance. Thanks

Club Cooloholic

So I decided to go to WDW after the normal 60 day planning window. So as you can imagine no Flight of passage, slinky dog dash, 7 dwarfs mine train, Tower of Terror. Heres my question I am pretty good at finding fast passes the day of from people dropping theirs so I am not too worried however, can you check the fastpasses now then change the times hoping one pops up? or does that just not happen this far in advance. Thanks
I found that slinky and flight of passage never showed up again. Now I was not super checking, but those two seemed to disappear.

TTA94

Haven’t done the 60 day in advance thing in awhile. Can you actually get FPs for Flight Of Passage and Slinky Dog?

nickys

Premium Member
Haven’t done the 60 day in advance thing in awhile. Can you actually get FPs for Flight Of Passage and Slinky Dog?

Currently, Slinky is the toughest to get. Usually available for about 60+4, maybe a day earlier if lucky. Flight of Passgae maybe a day earlier than that. And both of those are likely to be afternoon times.

So for a 4 day stay, you’ll be struggling. A week should be OK. However, right now it seems even that’s pretty tough. That coincides with the opening of SW:GE of course!

The refresh method can work though, you just need persistence and some luck.

Dreaming of Disney World

I just booked my fastpasses at 60 days from 7-8 am. I booked all the hardest to get rides first. I booked FOP and Slinky Dog at the end of our trip. I forget the exact days, but we're going for 8 nights, so these were booked around 60+ 5-7 days. I had no problem getting fast passes, though they were for the afternoon and for 1-2 people.

Kenshin_elite

Original Poster
Currently, Slinky is the toughest to get. Usually available for about 60+4, maybe a day earlier if lucky. Flight of Passgae maybe a day earlier than that. And both of those are likely to be afternoon times.

So for a 4 day stay, you’ll be struggling. A week should be OK. However, right now it seems even that’s pretty tough. That coincides with the opening of SW:GE of course!

The refresh method can work though, you just need persistence and some luck.
Yeah it worked for 7DMT at least. Trying a few times everyday but no luck yet on the others. When do the cut-offs happen a week before right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom