fastpass+ wishes/fantasmic

alac1980

Original Poster
my apologies if this has already been asked. there are so many posts in this forum. it's hard to weed through them all!

i was under the impression that you could use fastpass+ for wishes fireworks (among others, like parades). i don't see it as an option under MDE and i've called several times...cast members are telling me that this does not exist, and that it never has existed...they said that fastpass+ is, and always has been, for rides only.

i really wanted to book it for wishes if possible.

also,

i booked the dinner package for fantasmic. is this worth it for good seating? if it's possible, should i book a fastpass+ for it instead of the dinner package?

DisneyJoe

The ability to reserve a FP+ for those doesn't appear every night, it has usually only been available on weekends, at least that was my experience with FP+ for Illuminations.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
I have a FP+ for Fantasmic and Illuminations. Can't speak to Wishes as we did not do any FP+'s at MK.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
my apologies if this has already been asked. there are so many posts in this forum. it's hard to weed through them all!

i was under the impression that you could use fastpass+ for wishes fireworks (among others, like parades). i don't see it as an option under MDE and i've called several times...cast members are telling me that this does not exist, and that it never has existed...they said that fastpass+ is, and always has been, for rides only.

i really wanted to book it for wishes if possible.

also,

i booked the dinner package for fantasmic. is this worth it for good seating? if it's possible, should i book a fastpass+ for it instead of the dinner package?

I would keep the Fantasmic Dining - there is a thread currently in which people are reporting that the FP+ for Fantasmic does not have preferred/reserved seating.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Fantasmic and illuminations definitely exist. I booked illuminations for a Sunday night. There is a whole thread about Fantasmic and whether it's worth it to use FP+ or not with many people who have booked it. The MK parades and fireworks were under testing in October, but as far as I know never released beyond 10/31. Maybe the testing didn't go well or they just don't have the capacity to rope of a large section of the hub during the busy holiday season.

Here's the link to the original announcement for MK:
http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/28sep2013-fastpass-to-include-more-shows-and-parades-from-next-week.htm

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom