Fastpass Tips

kennygman

Original Poster
This entire thread has been deleted because someone felt that I used a source without permission and without citing. My apology is extended and never purposed to hurt or offend anyone.

kennygman

Original Poster
This entire thread has been deleted because someone felt that I used a source without permission and without citing. My apology is extended and never purposed to hurt or offend anyone.

Tim G

Thanks for the compliment. Just trying to share with other Disneyphiles. My daughter calls me the "Fastpass King." I hate waiting in line and in even in busiest times hardly ever stand in line more than 15 minutes. I've read just about every touring plan and have a touring program that I like to use. My wife says when I get older and retire that I should work for Disney. I said, no I can be a professional guide and make more. :lol: I guess in a way I am. For the third trip in a row we're bringing people with us.

Oh, I was quoted in Passporter too. Woo hoo, I'm famous...or was it infamous???
Err... I'm not Disneyphile... :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thanks for the compliment. Just trying to share with other Disneyphiles. My daughter calls me the "Fastpass King." I hate waiting in line and in even in busiest times hardly ever stand in line more than 15 minutes. I've read just about every touring plan and have a touring program that I like to use. My wife says when I get older and retire that I should work for Disney. I said, no I can be a professional guide and make more. :lol: I guess in a way I am. For the third trip in a row we're bringing people with us.

Oh, I was quoted in Passporter too. Woo hoo, I'm famous...or was it infamous???

Isn't that what Jim Hill got kicked out of Disneyland for? :lookaroun :lol:

kenny can you have 2 fp tickets ruuning for differant rides at the same time such as i get fp at 1:00 for soarin can i walk over to testtrack and get tickets at 1:10

kennygman

Original Poster
kenny can you have 2 fp tickets ruuning for differant rides at the same time such as i get fp at 1:00 for soarin can i walk over to testtrack and get tickets at 1:10

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom