FastPass Times

tylermuich

Original Poster
Is there anyway I can select my own times for the rides? Right now when I select three it gives me four options, and I have to choose from those four options. Can I pick what times I want to ride things?

tylermuich

Original Poster
Also one day we are going to Animal Kingdom in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening. Can I make FastPass reservations at both parks???

stevehousse

You can only have one park with FP at a time. If you are doing 2 parks in one day, get fps for the second park.

If you want to change your times Ty just need to modify existing FP and it wil let you either change the time or change the experience.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Also one day we are going to Animal Kingdom in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening. Can I make FastPass reservations at both parks???
No, your first three FP have to be from the same park. So you must either choose AK or DHS. If you choose AK you can only then choose FP for DHS when you arrive at that park and use the kiosks to select one FP at a time

sjhym333

The answer is yes and no. You get your options that Disney generates. I choose the times that are closest to the times I want. Then I go in and adjust the FP's times that I want. That is the yes. The no is that sometimes you may not be able to get a time you want for a busy attraction. That is why I choose the option that best suits my needs and go from there.

And like others have said...you have to choose your options in one park. I suggest that if one park has attractions that you MUST ride, then choose FP's in that park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom