FastPass+ & Silver Pass

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
As far I know there is not yet any FP+ or MagicBands for silver pass holders. Currently, only guests staying at a WDW resort hotel can obtain a MagicBand and partake in FP+.

plutofan15

Original Poster
Thanks - we are headed down in February staying at Yacht Club but obviously have not purchased tickets - room only.

dreamfinder

Thanks - we are headed down in February staying at Yacht Club but obviously have not purchased tickets - room only.

Then at some point your MDE account should show that you can customize your bands. As far as associating the Silver Pass with your account to make FP+ reservations, I don't think I've heard of anyone who has tried.

DinoInstitute

As far I know there is not yet any FP+ or MagicBands for silver pass holders. Currently, only guests staying at a WDW resort hotel can obtain a MagicBand and partake in FP+.
@wdwmagic, I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there anymore information?
I enter the parks with a silver pass however I still hope to be able to use the new m+ system.
I have been hearing that silver pass holders aren't able to get magic bands connected for the parks and that we can't get fp+ ahead of time, only that day. Fellow people at ESPN said that on their whole trip, they could only get 2-3 fp. I hope this is fixed soon! Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
@wdwmagic, I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there anymore information?
I enter the parks with a silver pass however I still hope to be able to use the new m+ system.
I have been hearing that silver pass holders aren't able to get magic bands connected for the parks and that we can't get fp+ ahead of time, only that day. Fellow people at ESPN said that on their whole trip, they could only get 2-3 fp. I hope this is fixed soon! Thanks
Yes I believe that is the case. Silver Pass holders can use the kiosks in the park to obtain same-day, same-park FP+ reservations. They cannot currently link it to the My Disney Experience app to make future FP+ selections. I am sure this will change though.

DinoInstitute

Yes I believe that is the case. Silver Pass holders can use the kiosks in the park to obtain same-day, same-park FP+ reservations. They cannot currently link it to the My Disney Experience app to make future FP+ selections. I am sure this will change though.
Thanks for the quick reply!!

That is unfortunate, but I suppose it could be fixed by next March, my next trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom