Fastpass+ questions (park-hopping, additional Fastpasses)

bobogator

Original Poster
Regarding this statement on the FAQ...FastPass+ allows reservations at one park per day...if I hop to another park, can I get regular Fastpasses at that park?

Also, if I have my three FP+ selections at the MK, but we show up and either change our minds or want to squeeze in an additional regular FP for a different ride, or even a second FP for one of the three rides, how will that work? The three selections aren't necessarily two hours apart, so if I have a four hour window between FastPass+ reservations, can I get a regular FP at a kiosk? Is the two-hour waiting period between getting regular FastPasses still applicable?

Thanks!

darthspielberg

I don't know what the time span for FastPass+ is, but as long as they have the old FP Kiosks set up, I imagine you'll be able to use your KTTW card/ticket to obtain FP tickets. They will eventually do away with this, but for now I think it's still open.

This is about the only way you'll be able to park hop at the moment and use FastPass (although it's probably best to use your FP+ for the park you'll eventually hop to, since it's likely they may run out of paper FP by the time you arrive)

bobogator

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. Good point about using FP+ for the second park. I guess I'll find out for sure when I try to use my kttw card at a kiosk.

DisneyJoe

Regarding this statement on the FAQ...FastPass+ allows reservations at one park per day...if I hop to another park, can I get regular Fastpasses at that park?

Also, if I have my three FP+ selections at the MK, but we show up and either change our minds or want to squeeze in an additional regular FP for a different ride, or even a second FP for one of the three rides, how will that work? The three selections aren't necessarily two hours apart, so if I have a four hour window between FastPass+ reservations, can I get a regular FP at a kiosk? Is the two-hour waiting period between getting regular FastPasses still applicable?

Thanks!

During testing of MagicBands, with the standard Fastpass system still in place, all of those rules for that system still apply.

Fastpass and Fastpass+ in no way communicate with each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom