Fastpass question

Lexie

Original Poster
What time does the window for making fastpass selections open up? Mine starts tomorrow (yea!) so debating staying up till midnight tonight...

Rob562

Also note that unless you're trying to get something like the Frozen M&G, or perhaps for one of the major high-crowd holiday dates (like Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve or July 4th) there really isn't a reason to stay up just to do that at midnight. You can pretty much get everything you want mere days beforehand.

-Rob

eggraid101

Also note that unless you're trying to get something like the Frozen M&G, or perhaps for one of the major high-crowd holiday dates (like Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve or July 4th) there really isn't a reason to stay up just to do that at midnight. You can pretty much get everything you want mere days beforehand.

-Rob

I second this.

I stayed up until midnight to try to get Anna and Elsa M&G FP+ but it was already sold out all day for that day. Everything else was available, and was still available days after that as aI switched things around.

cw1982

While what @Rob562 said is completely true, I'd add that you may want to consider being a tad flexible for Anna and Elsa and 7DMT. The good news is that Anna and Elsa are now available from open to close at the MK, so while they will still be the first attraction to fill up, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the m&g won't be as hard to snag as it was a few weeks ago. Even so, if that is one that you're interested in, try to snag it for a day later in your trip if possible, as just like with dining, you're more likely to have it not already be full for days later in your trip than you are on, say, the first day, since people whose trips started before yours could book those passes for your first day before you could.

FWIW, even during my actual trip, pretty much the only thing I wasn't able to get up until the day before each park's visit was 7DMT (I had no interest in Anna and Elsa lol). Everything else had plenty of times open as late as when I went to bed the night before.

Lexie

Original Poster
Well I stayed up till midnight and got Anna/elsa and dwarfs in the morning when we wanted them! Have been dreading the whole fast pass plus planning but have to admit so far got everything I wanted at the times wanted! Only bad thing was tiers at MGM... Forced to choose between toy story and rock and roll. Planned all or our fastpasses before noon so hoping to parkhop and get some more :)

cw1982

Well I stayed up till midnight and got Anna/elsa and dwarfs in the morning when we wanted them! Have been dreading the whole fast pass plus planning but have to admit so far got everything I wanted at the times wanted! Only bad thing was tiers at MGM... Forced to choose between toy story and rock and roll. Planned all or our fastpasses before noon so hoping to parkhop and get some more :)

If all passes are before noon, sounds like you'll be doing RD, no? If so, then RD whichever one you didn't FP between RNRC and TSMM, and then you'll have gotten to everything :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom