Fastpass+ Question

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
Hello everyone! Just wondering about a specific question I have had for quite a while now, and I haven't found the answer. Maybe you guys can help out! So the question is: Can you make a Fastpass reservation for the same attraction more than once in a day? For example, let's say I'm going to DHS. Can I pick let's say TSMM for Tier 1, and then pick ToT twice in Tier 2, but for different times? Or would I have to pick ToT only once and then choose another attraction in that tier? Hope you friends could help me out with this one! Thanks!:D

cw1982

As of right now, the simple answer is no. You can only make one FP+ reservation for any given attraction per day.

Now, there is some question as to whether or not that might change when they start adding in extra FP+'s after the first three, but even then it would probably be that you could only get a second one for an attraction that day after using your first three (if they allow two in one day at all).

sjhym333

Since you make your choices all at the same time and each attraction is only listed once it is impossible to make FP+ reservations for the same attraction more than once. I actually be surprised if that changed even as Disney makes adjustments. I think Disney understands that by restricting guests to only do the major attractions only once allows more guests to enjoy them.

Tom

Beta Return
Since you make your choices all at the same time and each attraction is only listed once it is impossible to make FP+ reservations for the same attraction more than once. I actually be surprised if that changed even as Disney makes adjustments. I think Disney understands that by restricting guests to only do the major attractions only once allows more guests to enjoy them.

I think they will allow repeats, once they roll out the ability to book more once you've used your first three.

Because by the time someone has used three (which is impossible to do before noon on any given day), everyone has had ample time to book them in advance, and all guests visiting the park that morning have had a chance to book their same-day FP+. Once noon rolls around, I feel it's fair game for guests in the parks to start booking repeats - if the inventory exists.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom