Fastpass+ Question

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
When Fastpass+ goes live can folks who are not staying at a Disney resort have access to this? I just talked to CS and they said, "currently" only people staying at the resorts and holding park tickets have access. Do any of you Disney insiders know if this will change to all people that have park tickets? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Weather_Lady

I called Disney and spoke with a CM today on an unrelated matter, but she did make the comment that, by the end of this calendar year, they expect all guests with a ticket will have full access to Fastpass+.

Of course, CMs in the call centers are notorious for contradicting one another and not having all of the information, so take that with a grain of salt. :)

Rob562

I can't speak to the by-the-end-of-the-year statement, but when the system going fully live all Guests with tickets assigned to their MDE profiles will be able to made FP+ reservations. (Though only Guests staying on-site will get Magic Bands. Off-site Guests will use the RFID-enabled ticket/card)

-Rob

dreamfinder

In theory, yes. Guests that have returned from their trip but still have active ticket media associated their their account can make more FP+ reservations outside their travel window. So once it opens up a bit, everyone should be able to do FP+.

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
Terrific. Thank you all for your responses. I travel to Disney quite often and stay off-site sometimes so it's great to hear that I'll be able to use Fastpass+ in the future.

Texas84

Word is you will have the option to buy a band if you are offsite. After the system goes live of course. You can't do it during the testing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom