Fastpass planning app

Would you be interested in the app?

• Yes, it would be very helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's not needed

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • There's already a Fastpass planning app.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kickinthethroat

Original Poster
Hey all,

I'm trying to gauge interest in a fast pass planning app. The app would generate an optimal fp schedule based on various parameters like: number of groups, dining appointments, ride preferences, rider switch, ride location, etc...

kickinthethroat

Original Poster
To really be effective it would need to know what FastPasses are available and I dont think you will get access to that.

Thanks for info. I just went through planning (60 days is tomorrow) and we are doing rider switch with 2 groups and I was thinking regardless of fp availability, it would help to have a schedule starting point generated for me. With 3+ groups I imagine it would be even more complicated.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks for info. I just went through planning (60 days is tomorrow) and we are doing rider switch with 2 groups and I was thinking regardless of fp availability, it would help to have a schedule starting point generated for me. With 3+ groups I imagine it would be even more complicated.

Touring Plans do that with their personalised plans. Although it doesn’t allow for divergent groups, you need to work out which to include in the plan and which to add as a note.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom