FastPass in the MDE app?

CMouse

Original Poster
I'v tried looking for the Fastpass+ reservations on the MDE app but couldn't find them anywhere. Under the 'My Reservations' tab it says that I don't "seem to have any FastPass+ experiences." Are the FP reservations supposed to be somewhere else or are they not getting linked?

40goingon7

You need to have linked active AP or an upcoming reservation with park tickets and be at least 30 days out from your arrival date in order to start making Fastpass selections.

Hope that helps

Rob562

I'v tried looking for the Fastpass+ reservations on the MDE app but couldn't find them anywhere. Under the 'My Reservations' tab it says that I don't "seem to have any FastPass+ experiences." Are the FP reservations supposed to be somewhere else or are they not getting linked?

You're a bit vague on the details to give you proper troubleshooting...

Are you having trouble finding where to make FP+ reservations? (It's in its own selection on the main menu)
Are you not gaining access to making FP+ for your trip? (Are tickets and hotel reservation linked as mentioned by the previous poster?)
Did you make FP+ reservations on the website and they're not showing up in the app? (Are you logging into the app with the same account that you used online?)

-Rob

CMouse

Original Poster
I made all my FT+ reservations on the website and logged in using the same account on the app, but I can't seem to find my existing FT+ reservations.
If I click on 'My Reservations' tab on the app, I can see my hotel confirmation number, the numbers of ticket I have for my stay, but under 'FastPast + Experiences' (still under the 'My Reservations' tab) it says "You don't seem to have any FastPass+ experiences." I imagine that's where all my FT+ reservations would be filed under.

I hope that's clearer that my first post. I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks and really want to have that figured out for easy access to my FTs while we are in the parks. I'm tend to be really forgetful :happy:

Rob562

Are they showing up under "My Plans" on the main page of the app? That should be showing everything as an itinerary, including hotel, dining and FP+ reservations.

-Rob

CMouse

Original Poster
Nope, nothing. I went to 'My Plans,' changed the date to a day for when we have FP reservations, and not even my hotel reservation is showing up

JasonDeyoung

Id try deleting and re download the app. That's happened to me here any there. The app has been having a lot of issues of late. Go online on a actual computer and see if they're on there.

CMouse

Original Poster
The first time I couldn't find the FP reservations I checked my account on a computer and everything is there on the MDE website. I just tried deleting and downloading the app but it's still the same

Rob562

And you're positive that you're logging in with the exact same credentials? In the era of MDE, many people have discovered that they actually had multiple accounts on the Disney website and were finding that various aspects of their "Disney selves" were under different accounts: They might have their AP's linked to their main email, restaurant reservations under their work email, and a hotel reservation linked to a very old account where they just had a username rather than an email address.

I suppose you could log out and log back in again on the MDE app, or clearing the cache and/or data for the app, but you said you already uninstalled and re-installed it, which should fix anything like that.

Perhaps time to call the MDE Help Desk: 407-939-7765, though I also have 407-939-4357 listed in my phone...

-Rob

JasonDeyoung

Weird. Yeah Id call tech support. Like I said the app has glitches. For the longest time my annual pass wouldn't show up on the app but it still let me do everything like FP+ etc it was weird

CMouse

Original Poster
I doubled checked both on the app and the website and everything is under one single email. I also tried to log in and out several times on the app but it's still the same thing. I guess I'll have to call tech support

Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciate it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom