Fastpass+ help please

Terry Gould

Original Poster
I have a family of 4 and two of use want to ride one ride and the other doesn't how do I get the first 2 the same for all 4 of use and the last one different, thanks

cw1982

I recommend doing this from the website. It seems to work better than the app.

Go in to the FP section and select "modify my FP+". It will prompt you to pick the attraction being changed and the people you're changing it for (maybe not in that order... I don't remember) and you can change them for however many people at a time you want. Very easy.

Rob562

And as an add-on to what @cw1982 posted, the fastest way is to choose the same three FP+ for everyone in the group and then modify only the required ones using the above process.

-Rob

cw1982

And as an add-on to what @cw1982 posted, the fastest way is to choose the same three FP+ for everyone in the group and then modify only the required ones using the above process.

-Rob

Indeed. When I read the OP this morning, for some reason I thought we were talking about changing already booked selections. That's what I get for posting before I have my morning caffeine :)

Daxiegirl

I hope your replies helped Terry because they sure saved my bacon today, @cw1982 and @Rob562!!
I had done so many searches with keywords before I decided to just scroll through all posts in this forum.Thank you both so much.

I wanted to change the fastpasses for 2 in my group after I had done all the hard work 2 days ago of booking everything for all 6 of us at once. I was so scared of doing something wrong and erasing all my work (made with blood, sweat and tears-lol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom