FastPass for guest that didn't enter the park

E Poirier

Original Poster
My family has 5 season passes. If I get fastpasses for all 5 people, and enter the park alone, will the other 4 FastPasses work?

Kate Alan

My understanding is that no, you cannot circumvent the system in that way - they will have to have entered the parks in order for their Fastpasses to be triggered as use-able.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
My family has 5 season passes. If I get fastpasses for all 5 people, and enter the park alone, will the other 4 FastPasses work?
Well, you can schedule the FP+ for them if allowed on their account, but they certainly won't work if they don't enter the park. Why would you be doing this anyway?

E Poirier

Original Poster
I have a friend visiting from out of country with his kids. I'm taking them to Epcot for the day, the rest of my family isn't going. They already have a FastPass for Soarin, but I'd like to get them for TestTrack as well.

21stamps

I have a friend visiting from out of country with his kids. I'm taking them to Epcot for the day, the rest of my family isn't going. They already have a FastPass for Soarin, but I'd like to get them for TestTrack as well.
Instead.. You could just get a 4th after the first 3.

We had an easy time adding an extra fast pass for Test Track last September, it's probably even easier now that you can do it from your phone.

DisAl

Each fast pass is associated with a specific magic band or card, so no, you could not go through multiple times on a single card.

Rob562

Each fast pass is associated with a specific magic band or card, so no, you could not go through multiple times on a single card.

Close, but not quite. The FP+ reservation is associated with the MDE *account*. I have four MagicBands, but they all point to the same account, and thus the FastPasses I have booked there.

If I were to wear two MagicBands, one in each wrist, I could use one to check into my first FP+, the other to check into my second. I wouldn't be able to get into my first FP+ twice (once with each Band) because it would be redeemed after the first time.

What the OP is essentially trying to do is bring a Band from all 5 of his family members, make FP+ reservations for all of them, and ride Space Mountain five times in a row even though he's the only one there. But as has been pointed out, if a ticket/pass hasn't been used to enter the park, you can't use the FP+ reservations associated with it.

-Rob

Last edited:

BrianV

Are people certain they won't work? I would never test it out (its unethical and it might just activate a day in the other tickets) but I remember reading about people doing just that and it working. I hope they have indeed fixed that loophole.

HurricaneHanna

Yeah, sometimes I chuckle about the degradation of society and the fact that people no longer have any moral center whatsoever.
The thing that gets me is how brazen people have gotten about just putting it out there. They're proud of themselves for thinking of a way to cheat or steal, whether it's using the Fastpasses that belong to someone who isn't there or ice tea at the quick serve when they didn't purchase a cup or countless other examples that we've seen people post.

matt9112

The thing that gets me is how brazen people have gotten about just putting it out there. They're proud of themselves for thinking of a way to cheat or steal, whether it's using the Fastpasses that belong to someone who isn't there or ice tea at the quick serve when they didn't purchase a cup or countless other examples that we've seen people post.

woah there.....bit harsh yeah.....dudes trying top get fastpasses for friends and thought of an idea...dont take it so hard so the joke goes. i wont care about people cheating the system until Disney can mop the right side of the guitar at RNRC....=)

matt9112

add them to your MDE (the new tickets for guests) and than modify your existing fast-pass time. delete your 4 family members and than add the friends...in theory you can swap out granted the other thousands of people could also snatch those times up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom